1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CRAZY New Clickbank Product!! ✖✖✖

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesLeeOnline, Mar 26, 2014.

1. nazila2611

nazila2611 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow thans my friend i get your link
    i`m Nazila from Malaysia
    SEMrush

nazila2611, Feb 8, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the help James. Currently making $5,000 minimum each month with your product. :p

If you could answer my email I sent yesterday, I'd appreciate it. Tnx bro.

Chestbrah, Feb 13, 2016 IP
    JamesLeeOnline likes this.
  3. JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great to hear buddy! I just checked your stats and you are truly killing it! $5 EPC? EPIC!

Check your email, I just sent you. Cheers bud.

JamesLeeOnline, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  4. Matt Wilson

Matt Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds very very good!! Do you have much of a refund rate? could other Affiliates enlighten if they get many? Cant imagine you do? seems like an amazing product!!

Matt Wilson, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  5. joe hawes

joe hawes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks really good James, I got a question for you, whats your secret in marketing? Do you do much on your own or leave it to the affiliates? Also you must promote the product in affiliate hang outs im presuming? Any tips would be great! (Im also a vendor looking to get more affiliates on board) Waiting until i can my likes up so I can post about it here and hopefully get some people earning some money with me! :)

joe hawes, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  6. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Member

Best Answers:
    Bro, I just saw that you are now the #1 product on the entire Clickbank network! That is quite the achievement! Congratulations! From going to a gravity of 16 to 300+ is insane! You've obviously created something very valuable to many affiliates here! Congrats!!!

Chestbrah, Apr 26, 2016 IP
    chaotic5678 likes this.
  7. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    That sort of income doesn't come from direct linking. In all likelihood, SEObuilder has a huge list of subscribers (probably over 100,000) which would have been built over several months or years via landing page lead capture forms. A broadcast email promoting the offer was probably sent to the segment of their list who would be interested in dieting.

Just a wild guess.

abajan, May 15, 2016 IP
  8. chaotic5678

chaotic5678 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sweet looking product. Just got my first sale 20 minutes after promoting it on Facebook!

chaotic5678, May 21, 2016 IP
  9. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Over the last several years, I've attended countless webinars, watched countless videos, listened to countless podcasts and read countless blog posts, mostly by high-earning internet marketers (many of whom make well in excess of $10,000 per day). With very few exceptions, they all recommend that leads should never be sent directly to a sales page. Yet, it appears that the vast majority of affiliate marketers totally ignore the words of the wise and wonder why they're not getting any sales! Incredible.

Sending traffic directly to a sales page can be likened to a guy who's attracted to a girl asking her to marry him the first time they meet! It's total madness. Come on, guys!

James, is the form on your affiliates page (pictured below) working? I think today is the second time I've submitted my name and email and it just reset to a blank form with no success message ("thank you" message).

[​IMG]

I know it says we'll only get affiliate related news but since there's no thank you message after submission I think there should be an auto-response. Something along the lines of "Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. We'll keep you updated with affiliate related news as it comes to hand." would be reassuring.

This morning I can't finding this product anywhere in the ClickBank marketplace! Just a few days ago, it had a gravity of over 300 and was the 5th most popular product on ClickBank. What on earth is going on?

I've recently been spending lots of time working on a video which was streamed live to YouTube and is ranking well (due to the keywords targeted and the fact that it was streamed instead of uploaded in the regular fashion). Now, I'm wondering if I should remove the video and focus my promotional efforts on other ClickBank products.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
    abajan, May 22, 2016 IP
  10. chaotic5678

chaotic5678 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was speaking to the owner today. He said he took off the marketplace while they make improvements to the affiliate's page. It's still up and running, and you can still send unlimited visitors to your link and still earn money.

You can make your links here: http://www.3weekdiet.com/affiliates.html

chaotic5678, Jun 11, 2016 IP
    abajan likes this.
  11. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Super! I really appreciate you updating me on this. I was beginning to worry that all my promotional efforts over the last few weeks were in vain. That would have been kinda disastrous!

Incidentally, for the benefit of others following this thread, there are foreign language versions of this product available on ClickBank. Just today, I was researching keywords which targeted the markets to whom those versions would appeal, and I can unequivocally state that the field is wide open for harvesting! I mean, seriously, I'm discovering long-tail buyer keywords which each have a high average number of monthly searches (at least, according to the Google Keyword Planner) and yet hardly anyone is targeting them. Talk about low hanging fruit!

Hint: For European markets (and practically everywhere besides the U.S.), use metric units in your keywords. ;)

abajan, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  12. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't get a chance to check my inbox yesterday but now I see there's a message which was received just over 24 hours ago from Brian Flatt, explaining why the product was temporarily removed from the ClickBank marketplace. In short, all is well. Heck, it's actually better than well!

abajan, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  13. elbouabadi rachid

elbouabadi rachid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    who want to act in some trafic with a low earning level

elbouabadi rachid, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  14. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please rephrase that? I didn't understand a word.

Thanks

abajan, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  15. ForexTransformer

ForexTransformer Peon

Best Answers:
    Promote ForexTransformer On Clickbank$$
    75% ON ALL SALES Start Send Traffic & Make Sales Money Today :)
    MAke 100$ Day With Proffesional Marketing Tutorial$$$
    50$ Per Sales
    Start Promoting ForexTransformer.ca
    http://www.ForexTransformer.ca/affiliates.htm

ForexTransformer, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  16. JamesLeeOnline

Best Answers:
    Get your first sale with The 3 Week Diet today and get a $100 Paypal! Bonus! Offer open until December 31 2016!

JamesLeeOnline, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  17. graphicguy

graphicguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always cool to get a Bonus reward! :)

graphicguy, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  18. JamesLeeOnline

Best Answers:
    Remember -

Get your first sale with The 3 Week Diet today and get a $100 Paypal! Bonus!

Offer open until December 31 2016!

JamesLeeOnline, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  19. JamesLeeOnline

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Merry Christmas to you.

We had a temporary issue today due to server overload from so many sales at this time of year, but everything is fine and up and running 100% now.

Please keep up the great work promoting. You can be assured this won't be happening again. Sales are going through the roof this time of year!

Kind regards,

James Lee

JamesLeeOnline, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  20. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good. Did I see you don't offer refunds? Hopefully things are still going good.

EPol83, Dec 27, 2016 IP