1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crazy Google Request

Discussion in 'Google' started by deano6410, Dec 9, 2006.

1. vic_msn

vic_msn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that guy is totally out of this world :D
    it may a mail to fool you just ignore this guy
    would anyone consult a lawyer over a search engine postion war ?

vic_msn, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  2. Darkhodge

Darkhodge Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol - that is the most stupid request I've heard in a long time :D

Darkhodge, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  3. serversidescripter

serversidescripter Banned

Best Answers:
    May i know the Website?

serversidescripter, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  4. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I would have to say that is wierd. I would just choose to ignore but on a lighter note if I felt so compeled to reply I would do one of the following.

1. Offer him SEO services and a price list.
    2. Offer your site for sale at some ungodly unreasonble price and see if he bites.
    3. Send him an a reply with no responce and in the signature have some good drug affiliate sites that offer up some generic drugs that may help his condition such as bupropion and fluoxetine hydrochloride.
    4. Tell him that your legal team has stated that this is considered a threat and any further emails may be considered harrasment, spam and an early retirement not for him but for you then offer his 5 dollars for his site.
    5. Do the above and see how much information you can find out about the owner and his personal address through a search of sorts and refer to him by first name and send him not only an email but a registered letter in regards to number 4 if you are fortunate enough to get a physical address.
    6. Tell him you don't have time to deal with this cr@p as you just did 12 years in jail and got out early for good behaviour for a homicide you did not do and are way to busy going to anger management councelling because you are dealing with your probation counceler as you have the urge to travel to ( list the state he resides in ). Then ask is he has any good meth connections around (give the city he risides in) and that you have no real good reason to live as it is the hollidays and the doc has given you 1-3 months at best due to pancreatic cancer.
    7. If it was easy create another blog/site that may bury him further in the results.

Joking aside ... I would just ignore it! :D

reapr, Dec 22, 2006 IP