1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crazy drivers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, Mar 8, 2022.

Here in central FL we've had an influx of people from all over the country. These people, I am thinking, have come to escape covid, the mandates, high prices and so on. I am thinking some of them are trying to settle down here. Unfortunately, they've also brought with them their horrendous driving habits. When I drive around my area now I get the feeling that every other driver has lost their mind.

Here's the good part. They came here during our winter. The weather was great, neither hot nor cold, the air was fresh, everything looked green and inviting. What they don't know is it is all one big deception!! Come April the temperature will go back up to 95F. But it's not what kills the fun. It's the humidity. Some days it's 90%! I am hoping the majority of those naïve new comers will decide to go back to their old states.

What I am trying to say is this: If you are considering moving to a different area, leave your crazy driving habits behind! Is that too much to ask?

qwikad.com, Mar 8, 2022 IP
    mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, the worst will be the New York and the Boston drivers who have left their failing states (and bad weather) to migrate to Florida. As you watch these lousy drivers navigate your roads, think of this: these lousy drivers are also the low information voters who voted in lefty politicians that put in place stupid programs to destroy their states' economies and worse. Along with bringing their bad driving habits to Florida, they will continue to vote in stupid, leftist politicians. That is what turned New Hampshire from solid red to purple (and why it is no longer doing that well as a state.) All the low info types in Massachusetts that moved up there to escape the nightmares they voted into office are continuing their ignorant voting. Same thing is happening with low info voters in California escaping the nuts they voted in by heading to Texas.

You not only need driver training for these transplants, but a healthy dose of political education would be just as important.

jrbiz, Mar 9, 2022 IP
    mmerlinn and qwikad.com like this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My wife and I talked about that too. We're hoping DeSantis will not run for president / vice president. We need him here. His policies is what has saved FL. Hopefully, those hot-headed liberals, that keep moving here, will see the connection between his policies and healthy FL's economy.

qwikad.com, Mar 9, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, a lot of their fake news sources travel with them and, being the low-information types that they are, they do not even recognize why they have had to move in the first place.

jrbiz, Mar 9, 2022 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They also need to leave their crazy voting habits behind as well as all of their other crazy habits.

mmerlinn, Mar 9, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here in Michigan most people have never learned to drive at all. I have spoken to several people who tell me they do not care if they crash or cause a crash, that is why they have insurance. I call it the stupidity syndrome, they just could give a crap about anything but themselves.

Do not get me started on the ignorance in my state. I do not have all day to describe the rampant stupidity here.

aurorazero, Mar 26, 2022 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently you have never driven in Boston. It is by far the worst city I have ever driven in and I have driven in most major cities in America as well as having driven in all of the lower 48 states.

mmerlinn, Mar 26, 2022 IP
    jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    A close, second, imo, are San Jose drivers. Just as nasty and I have driven in and around Boston my whole life.

jrbiz, Mar 26, 2022 IP