1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crazy Bush on TV right now, press conference!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, Mar 16, 2005.

1. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Just out of curiosity, what was the point of the real estate article?

chachi, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    This is excellent, I've tried and tried to get Anthony to show what oil companies and what evidence is available to support such a wild "theory."

I take it you know and will share? I bet it will clear everything right up!

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No it makes you look Goofy, OPEC was not a factor until Kissinger and Nixon gave them a chance to be a factor by manipulation of the oil markets.

Can you explain why Kissinger & Associates to this day represents the Saudi Royal Family in Washington and why Kissinger had to resign as the Chairman of the 9/11 commission because of conflict of interest?

anthonycea, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    In response to Anthony's doom and gloom about the destruction of America.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Nope, but I can clearly show that kissinger/nixon did not create OPEC as you suggested. I personally don't care about kissinger or nixon, but when you state that they created opec, that does make ya look goofy.

Speaking of ripping off the world, what did you think about that oil for food scandal and all those countries saddam bought off with oil vouchers? I bet that really upset you!

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here we go again:

Funny thing is Anthony will also say that the MCI worldcom, Enron, etc... are caused by Bush, but UNDER WHOSE WATCH DID THE CROOKS GET CAUGHT? AND UNDER WHOSE WATCH DID THEY FLOURISH??? But of course I don't expect an answer, but I do expect propaganda and opinion, (just no facts as usual.)

OK A/C - your turn now - you can say how you THINK it is........

debunked, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    So what G-tech, the real estate market is subject to speculation because of record low interest rates and the decline in the stock market since the dot-com bust.

It is a bubble that is going to burst again, just ask folks in California how that works G-tech.

This in no refection of the real economy or the debt levels of Americans nor banks that would collapse if China did not continue to purchase US treasury bonds.

The rise in real estate prices is also a refection of the weak dollar, as the dollars becomes weaker we all have to pay more dollars for everything including oil, but no one ever said that you knew anything about economics G-tech.

PS: Debunked are you done babysitting for now :confused:

Remember your discussing issues with grown up folks here, not your kids at the dinner table. :p

8. GTech

Best Answers:
    I see the same thing Debunked. A double standard. He wants so desperately for Bush to be involved in oil, but Bush was not very successful in that industry. I keep hoping he'll come up with some proof.

What's really funny is, there is so much evidence against the UN and our own allies for being bought off with oil, yet there is nare a shred of outrage over the real oil thieves.

If ever there was a golden opportunity to be outraged over oil, it's the UN oil for food scandal and the 270 individuals and world leaders (countries) that were bought off with oil vouchers. But Anthony seems to approve that kind of oil theft.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  9. debunked

Best Answers:
    And no one ever said you knew anything about reality.

10. debunked

Best Answers:
    I wish I was but they said it was my turn to watch you!

11. GTech

Best Answers:
    If it's good for America, it's bad for Anthony.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Debunked why do you join in G-tech's propaganda effort and try your own brand of Debunked propaganda to support your failed ideas.

Look at this search if you want to learn about Enron and the oil business, it shows that Ken Lay (one of the Bush families closest friends) was the leader of the Enron energy company than nearly bankrupted the economy of the State of California and defrauded Billions from workers and shareholders, ruining the retirements of millions of people.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Bush+friend+Ken+Lay&btnG=Google+Search

You guys should know that just about every statement you both make are complete frauds and educate yourselves before trying to bend the minds of forum members, these guys are not idiots to fall for your un-ending propaganda for the Republicans. :cool:

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    oops, I almost forgot:

Speaking of ripping off the world, what did you think about that oil for food scandal and all those countries saddam bought off with oil vouchers? I bet that really upset you!

If ever there's a subject Anthony will avoid, it's that one. He doesn't want to know who the real oil thieves are.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Uh oh, I know I'm doing well when Anthony resorts to using the "p" word rather than backing up his statements. When he pulls the "p" word out of the magic hat, it means his back is up against the corner.

Doing a quick search in the forum, we see the word "propaganda" is used more by Anthony than all other posters combined:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/search.php?searchid=234013

Smiles abound when the "p" word comes out!

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  15. debunked

Best Answers:
    Anthony,

The problem with that search is only opinion comes up, and very biased opinion with just heresay. That wouldn't even stand up in court, much less trying to make me believe the trash. Facts would be interesting, but over the year I have 'known' you, you have yet to show FACTS. Just like everyone else has told you before............

You see, Anthony, many people in america don't make decisions based on opinion. Or make decisions based on feelings. But base the decisions on facts and benefits to ALL (or as many as possible, since I am sure whatever it was wouldn't benefit you.)

If I wanted to hear biased opinion I would ask the college professor in science or math to tell my why Al Gore and John Kerry won the election and how the professor knows because he helped those people vote 10 times each and how the numbers would have mathematically added up to a sure win..................................

oh well, I am probably just spinning my wheels trying to speak some sense into you, since you obviously don't care about facts, but have a bone to pick.

16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Debunked if George Bush threw a bucket of shit in your face you would think that you still smell good, you are a waste of time to even respond to man :) :p :eek: :p

17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Does that mean if the UN threw oil in your face, you'd still try to figure a way to blame Bush for it?

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Remember G-tech, if your hero would have taken Saddam out in 1992 when we were on the ground in Bagdad, there would be no UN oil problem nor the current war on WMD that were never found :p :eek: :p

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    I was not aware "what if's" counted.

So what you are saying is, you have no problem with the UN stealing oil and all those countries (our allies - well, maybe not yours) who were bought off with oil money? Instead, choosing outrage in oil stories that have no foundation?

Yep, and I bet it's Bush's fault the UN is turning a blind eye to ethnic cleansing (slaughtering) and raping little girls.

Oh the outrage we choose in our troubled times :rolleyes:

Saddam is certainly out of power now ;) Iraq's biggest WMD is no longer in power. And to think, some are so disappointed over it too. WMD is Syria. Would you like a satellite photo?

Once again the most liberal of news papers sheds some light:

http://www.nytimes.com/auth/login?U...o~r4Q60tQ2Az~,,tKKQ605oQ2AQ5EQ24trroQ3DQ5Cozt

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  20. debunked

Best Answers:
    Gtech, what are you doing? Don't you know facts don't matter to AC???

Give him something for his feelings, like my cousin's, wife's, sister's, uncle said that GW Bush looks like a monkey so he is wrong.................

Anthony would be mad if Bush Sr took Saddam out of power back then. But just one more thing for him to blame. Kind of like the bad news or bad news theory I have of the media. - Oil prices are up= bad news for consumer ---- oil prices down= bad news for the investor. Either way AC will find the bad news in the story and dwell on it.

oops, I almost forgot: