1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crazy Bush on TV right now, press conference!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, Mar 16, 2005.

Our faithful leader who has ruined the world economy (record fuel prices) and America's reputation around the world is on TV making excuses for his failed administration RIGHT NOW! :eek:

anthonycea, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Wolfowitz is going to be the head of the World Bank.

Crazy_Rob, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You got to be kidding Crazy Rob :eek:

Where did you hear this :eek:

4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    You obviously were not paying too close attention, either now, or in past heated discussions that no president can set oil prices.

Ruined the world economy? Where the heck does that come from? I guess 5.4% unemployment rate is only something to be heralded when a democrat is in office.

Ever heard of OPEC?

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes CR, I just seen it on the Press conference, that is the most blatant idiotic nomination and shows the arrogance of the dumb ass Republican pigs that have raped the world economy and have become the embarrassment of the American people, worse than in the days of Nixon.

Now they want to nominate Condi Rice for President to get the Black and women vote that they could never get.

What a bunch of losers Republicans are = Tom Delay :p :eek:

7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OPEC are the good guys to Anthony......

debunked, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yep, just like the real oil thieves, the United Nations. If it's bad for America, it's good for Anthony.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  9. justtara

justtara Peon

Best Answers:
    I really hate when he interupts my TV viewing. Doesn't he get that he needs to find a different time than 10:00 am EST.

justtara, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    G-Tech and Debunked, OPEC is a creation of Henry Kissinger and his Arab clients that he and Nixon are responsible for, the both of you could not understand the truth because you both live in a Republican smoke screen ;) :p :)

11. GTech

Best Answers:
    You mean the false truth you consistently perpetuate that Bush has the ability to set oil prices?

OPEC is a cartel that sets oil prices.

But since you think Bush can set oil prices, tell us what leads you to believe such?

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Go ahead and justify the destruction of America G-tech, you are good a trying to do thus.

Halliburton was in the news yesterday for defrauding the government, did you happen to see that (or are you still protecting Cheney and his crimes). :confused:

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    It appears you have been corrected on OPEC elsewhere ;) I was doing some research to counter the rediculous claim that kissinger and nixon created OPEC and low and behold I come across another forum where you were trying to preach your own personal version of the truth:

http://www.webmastershelp.com/showthread.php?t=153&page=2

Small world.

I cannot justify something that is not happening. Only in your own small world, does the destruction of America exist. I'd think that would make you pretty happy, actually.

Truth be told, jobs continue to grow, unemployment is currently equal to the best Clinton EVER managed, but it was actually lower than Clinton's best. But Clinton gutted our military in doing so. I'm sure you were pleased with that though :rolleyes:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050225/D88FIJC00.html

Of course, that article is good news, so it's probably bad news for you?

For someone so outraged over oil, I'm always amazed at how you make up stories about Bush that are completely false, but completely ignore the biggest OIL scandal the world has ever known. Nah, that doesn't surprise me at all.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Here's some more doom and gloom for you Anthony:

http://www.reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=bondsNews&storyID=7868333

I don't normally quote from "Al Reuters" as they are not normally "American friendly." That they even report something positive was worth the bookmark when I came across it.

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    G-tech, please do not try to sway the membership with more propaganda :)

Why do I have to continue to educate you :confused:

Do some research before you make false statements about OPEC, you just do not understand that international bankers and oil men are behind this "oil scam" engineered by Kissinger and Nixon, now in the hands of Cheney and Bush, with Kissinger being the guiding light behind this ongoing rip-off of the people of the world.

http://vivisimo.com/search?v%3Asources=Web&query=nixon+kissinger+opec&x=48&y=13

Good luck educating yourself, because you have a very long row of corn to hoe.

16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Sway? Nah, that's what you attempt with all this nonsense. For example, I offered you the opportunity to show where Bush can set oil prices many times, including this post, but you don't. Why? Because you can't.

I just enjoy correcting you! Every time you dodge an opportunity, I know that you know better, but you just can't back it up. When you post a link to a pre-defined search, rather than a factual source, it tells me you don't do your research, as your positions would be better backed with direct articles/quotes as I've done.

Sorry bud, the doom and gloom is a figment of your imagination.

OPEC was founded in 1960. Long before Nixon and Kissinger.

Speaking of ripping off the world, what did you think about that oil for food scandal and all those countries saddam bought off with oil vouchers? I bet that really upset you!

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You can read more about the failure of Nixon and Kissinger here.

http://academic.umf.maine.edu/~erb/classes/detente.htm

You can also see the country going in the same direction under Bush and Cheney today folks.

Guess what, the original "oil crisis" happened under the Nixon & Kissinger watch G-tech :)

18. Sandwalker

Sandwalker Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry to butt in...

But Anthony, I think you're being too hard on the President. Afterall, he's in the pocket of the oil companies, he's only doing this presidency thing part time.

Sandwalker, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    We welcome all opinions, even G-tech's :) :p :p

Welcome to the forum man :)

20. GTech

Best Answers:
    I don't need to read about it. The bottom line is, you declared that OPEC was nixon/kissinger's creation and that is easily disqualified. Kinda makes you look goofy, actually.

Speaking of ripping off the world, what did you think about that oil for food scandal and all those countries saddam bought off with oil vouchers? I bet that really upset you!

GTech, Mar 16, 2005 IP