1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist - which cities have the most traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bigbody300, Jan 23, 2011.

1. alishaneuron

alishaneuron Member

Best Answers:
    Losangels, Newyork, cudhay. :)

alishaneuron, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  2. Arador

Arador Peon

Best Answers:
    The Craigslist population demographics listed above are fairly accurate although Alexa is not an accurate source for demographics as most of the people with the Alexa bar are people who do marketing. It also becomes necessary to figure out the sub sites in the areas mentioned for better placement of ads. Craigslist is a gold mine or at least it was in the past. It is a bit more difficult to capitalize on but the potential is still there. My first sale on craigslist as a marketer brought me home $6000 but demographics were not important to me at that time. I would love to do that again but Craigslist has made some pretty significant changes since then. Demographics are good M'kay and diversification as well.

Arador, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  3. dreamm

dreamm Member

Best Answers:
    I think Chicago,Boston,Los Angeles,New York, Phoenix,Portland and many more

Thanks

dreamm, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  4. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing I learned about Craigslist a while ago is not to neglect the surrounding areas. For example. You know New York City is one of the cities with the most traffic on craigslist, but, we can not forget to target the neighboring areas like long Island. Also, think of the bedroom communities of NYC such as NJ cities near NYC

al

agmccall, Jul 30, 2014 IP