1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist Scammer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by leeshamore, Feb 6, 2011.

So I was looking through the Craigslist free section and I saw a posting for 1,000 books and it listed the phone number. I was extremely skeptical because who is giving 1,000 books away absolutely free? So I call the number and I ask about the ad on CL. The guy asks which one of the ads as if he has other ads on there, which he probably doesn't. Then I tell him I'm inquiring about the 1,000 FREE books. He tells me they are no longer free because he's been getting offers for uh $100+. So I say well they're not free then. He says no because he's been getting a lot of offers. So click. Ad flagged; miscategorized. He must think himself a mastermind.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    leeshamore, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  2. Discosmobile

Discosmobile Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol typical.. It is they who are the idiots and I dont know why they waste there time..

Discosmobile, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  3. lindyb52

lindyb52 Peon

Best Answers:
    CL has turned into real crap over the last several years. The Job section is still good :)

lindyb52, Feb 6, 2011 IP