1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist Posting Software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hand, Apr 3, 2007.

1. itsjinx

itsjinx Banned

Best Answers:
    yep. check out my sig

itsjinx, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. JNRCORPS

JNRCORPS Peon

Best Answers:
    well if it works that great, but i dont think i will try it out just yet.....

JNRCORPS, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  3. Desray

Desray Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anybody tried craigslistgenius, that seems to me to be the best software for posting to craigslist

Desray, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. LivingEasySoftware

LivingEasySoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Some great software here if you haven't seen it yet: http://www.livingeasysoftware.com Ad Master has an unbelievable set of features and is updated often. Just yesterday there's an upgrade like this:

On the Ad Master Built-Ins menu, select "Embed Text in Hidden String". Enter your text string that you'd normally use for your ad, and hit enter.

To see an example of what this looks like when posted on Craigslist go here: http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/sls/566757751.html

Basically it embeds a hidden character in between each letter of your text. Those characters are randomly generated at run time. This means that each time that ad post it will be 100% unique. The drawback is that your URL isn't clickable, but hey at least your text ads stand a better chance at making it live!

Thanks,
    -Mark
    http://www.livingeasysoftware.com

LivingEasySoftware, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. coolgrl

coolgrl Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I had this craze of becoming an affiliate marketer, so I bought Adsoncraigs craigslist auto-posting s/w a month ago for 317 $ (after discount--4 modules, each of 99$, but discounts...), which is the best in the marketplace, adn so I started posting ads, but I see that it takes a lot of time despite the automation without the payoff (for me). It's not really a girl's world after all:(

So, I am looking to recoup as much of my investment as possible. Anyone looking to buy the s/w, pls PM me with your best offer. I have a reserve, and beyond that it goes to the highest bidder. It has the following modules:

1. Automated ad-poster
    2. Automated Captcha entries
    3. IP Proxy Rotater
    4. Scheduler

I also have several powerposting & CL moneymaking ebooks for sale.

Thank you soooooooo muccccccccch for reading. Pls PM me and I will give you my paypal and email you the s/w if you are the winner.

coolgrl, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  6. coolgrl

coolgrl Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I had this craze of becoming an affiliate marketer, so I bought Adsoncraigs craigslist auto-posting s/w a month ago for 317 $ (after discount--4 modules, each of 99$, but discounts...), which is the best in the marketplace, adn so I started posting ads, but I see that it takes a lot of time despite the automation without the payoff (for me). It's not really a girl's world after all:(

So, I am looking to recoup as much of my investment as possible. Anyone looking to buy the s/w, pls PM me with your best offer. I have a reserve, and beyond that it goes to the highest bidder. It has the following modules:

1. Automated ad-poster
    2. Automated Captcha entries
    3. IP Proxy Rotater
    4. Scheduler

I also have several powerposting & CL moneymaking ebooks for sale.

Thank you soooooooo muccccccccch for reading. Pls PM me and I will give you my paypal and email you the s/w if you are the winner.

coolgrl, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  7. cell-phone-accessories

cell-phone-accessories Peon

Best Answers:
    I need to look into this. Automation is key.

cell-phone-accessories, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  8. workathome

workathome Peon

Best Answers:
    Hand, I see you said you posted a thread on here and he gave you a free demo. I have sent him an e-mail requesting one, but have not received a response, so I'm hoping that by posting on here I will be sent one? I am currently using craygo, but this software looks much better. Thanks!

workathome, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  9. LivingEasySoftware

LivingEasySoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    AdsonCraig is the most difficult software on the market to use. They pretty much expect you to have a very high technical skill set in order to use it. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

-Mark
    http://www.livingeasysoftware.com

LivingEasySoftware, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  10. juliannova

juliannova Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking to purchase one of these. Has anyone gotten a good result from any? I am looking at living easy software now. Just wondering is there a dp discount....pm if there is.

juliannova, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  11. coolgrl

coolgrl Banned

Best Answers:
    I have 2 equally great auto-posters--CL Autoposter (4 modules worth 317 after discount) that i am selling & EasyAdSuite Complete. Pls PM me. I am selling at huge discount. I no longer use CL for my campaigns. Adwords is the way to go for me.

coolgrl, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  12. Fantasticreality

Fantasticreality Peon

Best Answers:
    Im in need of someone to help me post on craigslist - i need 30-60 posts a day for the next 1-2 months.

This is for a legit business sale, not some work at home stuff - its a real business.

I'd be willing to pay per live stuck and successful post - think you could help or know someone who can?

I cant use the poster software because i have cable internet it appears, and i definately dont have the time to learn the software and deal with the headaches. So if you're already set up, we need to talk!

Please contact me at fantasticreality @ aol . com if you're able to help, thanks!

Fantasticreality, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  13. pitivis

pitivis Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheap Computer and Accessories and free shipping

pitivis, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  14. hasanijay

hasanijay Peon

Best Answers:
    can you hook me up with this thanks in advance

hasanijay, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  15. ssiddireddy

ssiddireddy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Craigslist users. There is a new player in this space. Check out Infozeal.com

ssiddireddy, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  16. chadjp_2000

chadjp_2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I did the trail demo of Craigslist genius. I didn't have much time to figure it out before they canceled my demo. It does post ads and feel free to try it, but I was unimpressed.

As for kijiji, backage, and other posting sites, is there any real reason to use them? kijiji seems to have a fraction of the ads posted and I get very few responses. I feel like these other sites have a fraction of the traffic. When I want to avoid the cost of job posting in major craigslist cities I have tried them. Craigs has a well rounded demographic and my job posts usually get some response. What about you?

based on reading these posts I am leaning towards trying EZ ad even though I already had the credit card out to buy Craygo. Did they fix the trouble mentioned earlier?

chadjp_2000, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  17. will1000

will1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    easy ad poster is the best. i use it to post hundreds of ads a day

will1000, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  18. e_bayers@yahoo.com

e_bayers@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    e_bayers@yahoo.com, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  19. will1000

will1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    ez ad poster is $97 for standard version and $397 for the deluxe
    the deluxe bypasses the captchas and allows the use of custom tokens, very cool and easy to automate

will1000, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  20. blackcat

blackcat Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like Craygo is no more selling their software. Please PM me if any body knows from where to get this software . Thanks

blackcat, Apr 6, 2008 IP