1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist Posting Software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hand, Apr 3, 2007.

1. muki007

muki007 Peon

Best Answers:
    That was a bad sales pitch man , if it is your product and it really works, you could just give out 1 or 2 copies for people that have some reputation here for review . If it works it will create some good feedback for you , but to reference a feedback from a banned member is not the best way to market something .

My 2

muki007, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Glad you like it.

webcosmo, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  3. hand

hand Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not a sales pitch like I said I could care less if you purchase it or not. My original post was a comparison. Give a few copies out for what? Hundrededs of people have already purchased the program why would there be a need for free copies? I purchased mine, I purchased Craygo. Nobody gave me a free copy.

Have I had any posts flagged "yes". Have I made a few changes so it does not happen "yes". But ads are still sticking each and every day. If anyone needs proof PM me and i'll send links that are live.

hand, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  4. AaronCross

AaronCross Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you use any IP cloaking along with easy ad suite?

(dial up, wireless card, westell 6100, etc..)?

AaronCross, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. hand

hand Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am on cable modem but i also have a dial-up connection. I have used the dial-up connection twice just to see what happends.

hand, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  6. AaronCross

AaronCross Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is anyone using university of internet science To Learn Craigs List?

AaronCross, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  7. MillionaireAds

MillionaireAds Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard that the product was good. Have you used it, and what kind of results have you gotten? also, what would you rate it 1-10? and are there other programs out there that compares to it?

Also, can "FREE ADVERTISING" BE EFFECTIVE ONLINE, OR MUST ADVERTISING BE PAID TO BE EFFECTIVE?

MillionaireAds, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  8. MillionaireAds

MillionaireAds Peon

Best Answers:
    I Am Fairly New To Internet Marketing, And I Hear That There Are Huge Incomes That Folks Are Earning. Is This Hoopla, Or Real?

9. MillionaireAds

MillionaireAds Peon

Best Answers:
    What Are Good Products To Market Online To Earn 10k/mo Or More?

10. craze3

craze3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How does it get past the captcha?

craze3, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  11. bookm

bookm Banned

Best Answers:
    EasyAdsuite is good program and i like it. I post with this software and all my post are live..if you wann it CL easy ad suite..pm me.

bookm, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  12. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I tried 4 softwares till now and out of that EasyAdSuite worked best for me.

getjimmy, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  13. ezskratch

ezskratch Guest

Best Answers:
    The CL Autpost software purchased at adsoncraigs.com was very expensive with a few add ons - around $400 when it was all said and done. I used the demo and was able to get a few ads up. I made the purchase then ran into a wall. First - the adsoncraigs folks said - oh it is CL they are not letting any posts get through, that was a a lie. Then CL got real sneaky, and they would let me post using this tool - without flagging - but NEVER PUT THE ADS UP. Everything would seem fine, the tool work as advertised, but when I go and check a published ad = VAPOR. Never made it. Of course you won't read about this on the sales pages.

The logo on the easy ad poster software is the same as adsoncraigs CL autoposter. Sure the interface might be a little different, but most likely will yield the same result.

Anyone having problems with easyadsuite.com ???

Skratch

ezskratch, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  14. MillionaireAds

MillionaireAds Peon

Best Answers:
    ezskratch,

Ez ad poster has given me nothing but problems!!!! i have tried everything that i was told to do to get this to work....and nothing!!! the whole purpose of this software is to be able to post a large amount of ads without the stress. I purchased the software to help me in my marketing efforts, not to become a sofeware tech... almost 90% of all my ads NEVER go live with ez ad post. I have heard that some where having success with it. however, it makes me wonder if they are checking up behide their ads diligently.

One interesting thing...is that I heard that this can be programed to work with backage, and also ad land pro. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE. however, if their is someone out their who knows how to do this, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

MillionaireAds, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  15. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    a positive review with a member with 6K+ post is enough to convince me EZadsuite is good. ;) where can we buy a program for this? is anyone reselling it for a lower price? pm me

TatiAnA, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  16. ShaunG

ShaunG Peon

Best Answers:
    If there is no place to load proxies and automate that process, you are wasting your time people unless you really want to sign on and off your dialup all day long.

I have not tried this one, but it does have proxy support with a number of other add-ons. I was real close to buying it. http://www.adsoncraigs.com/

ShaunG, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  17. samww

samww Peon

Best Answers:
    For the craigslist posting, I am facing problem in posting manually because i am outside of US, craigslist not allow foreign Ip to post in US site.
    Can Anyone suggest me the proper software which can help me bypass Craigslist filter?

samww, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  18. adsoncraigs

adsoncraigs Banned

Best Answers:
    great thread with lots of info.

Shaun - yes we offer a proxy addon and it is used by alot of people. However, we don't provide the IP's to use so you would have to find your own IP service

Samww - using our proxy addon with a US IP address would solve your problem.

ezscratch - sorry to hear of your troubles. It's safe to assume that you weren't rotating your titles/copy/email addresses. When this is done properly inside of our software, the results are very satisfying. If our software did not work then we wouldn't be selling 20+ copies a day, with most of the sales coming from direct referrals.

For those interested in other classified ad sites, we currently offer an addon to autopost to backpage.com. Within the next couple/few weeks, our addons for auto-posting on kijiji.com and gumtree.com will be complete.

good luck posting!

adsoncraigs, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  19. samww

samww Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quick response,

samww, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  20. omega533

omega533 Peon

Best Answers:
    EzAdSuite- Very good.

My best multi-post method on CL is hosted (random name) images+hidden text.. Easy outsource.

omega533, Sep 26, 2007 IP