1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist Marketing how has it worked for you? Huh

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ErikJ, Aug 5, 2008.

1. rhoula

rhoula Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had an ad that brought some traffic to my website. I tried to post the same ad in another city but couldn't. It said that I already had a similar ad somewhere else.

rhoula, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketing121

internetmarketing121 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

yes i am agree with you for Craigslist marketing as i am using it. but it is depends that if you are choosing the right place for your services and going on the right directions.

so always keep try on good things.

:rolleyes:

internetmarketing121, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  3. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to create 10 different titles and email accounts to post 10 a day

ErikJ, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  4. CLADGENIUS

CLADGENIUS Member

Best Answers:
    its a little bit more complicated then that now. Though it still can be done. It really is a matter of what your willing to do/invest to get the job done. After all, leads = cash!

CLADGENIUS, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  5. webquick

webquick Peon

Best Answers:
    Craiglist is an effective way for classified ads posting but for me it is not a success

webquick, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  6. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    There's nothing wrong with Craigslist or any other advertising websites. The problem lies with the choice of market, the way you write contents and with the way you post on certain categories. Here are some simple steps:

First thing should be to feature/sell item in the right category so people who really "need" it will actually view your listings and probably make a sale.
    Secondly, you should write attention gathering Headlines. Include attractive price but make sure you make your promises! :)
    Include images and other information that would increase the "value" of your listing. Then lastly, respond to customers as soon as possible so you won't miss an opportunity.

P.S. Always follow Craigslist guidelines as well.

I know that's all about pretty common sense but reviewing those will help. :)

Noahdeck, Apr 26, 2010 IP