1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist Auto Flagging CJ Links?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by arizonawebdesign, Dec 8, 2008.

1. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Craigslist flags everything. Even legit stuff. Usually your competition that does it and the Craigslist Hit Squad. They own Craigslist you know... Just ask 'em!

BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  2. sport302

sport302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People on Craigslist want cheap local junk. CPA programs just do not work well on Craigslist even when sending them to your own website. Just my 2 cents.

sport302, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  3. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do a macro and spam the crap out of Craigslist. Then you just put an email link in there or let them write you back via the craigslist mail server, then write them directly from their email address asking if they want to see so and so, and if they say yes then they have double-opted in and there you go!

Otherwise... Forget Craigslist. They operate to service locals selling garage sale junk like the last person just mentioned. For that? Works every time. Like moths to a flame if you got the right junk at the right price!

I did that thing I just described. Works like a charm. The problem is... You actually have to work. Now imagine that? Someone on the Internet working? That's an Oxymoron. Internet - working... Get it? Everybody wants the easy stuff, the get rich quick while you clip your toenails and die your hair at the beauty parlor stuff. Work? Not in the vernacular when you are talking about Online Marketers man, they don't want to "work".

They also have spiders that you can upload to your Linux server (php style) and actually collect emails from Craigslist. Torrents all over the Net on that thing, but what scumbag would sit around writing scripts like that? Don't want want to ever know that guy, I am sure he is really, really greasy.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. allbus

allbus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Dude good info. I can now comfortably flag the guy who posted 15 ads in a row. I am in the skilled trade section in San Mateo Ca. Maybe you can help me with getting more hist or phone calls from my post. I am willing to pay you. Can't find anybody in ca. with simple ideas like you have they are to eggheaded. Thanks for your help you can e-mail at allbus@all2ez.net

allbus, Sep 18, 2011 IP