1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPX interactive is a SCAM!?!?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Logo, Jun 23, 2007.

1. TheGrecianHero

TheGrecianHero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPX scammed me. Closed my account without even a email, no idea why, had been running with them over a year. F them.

TheGrecianHero, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  2. Forcefield

Forcefield Peon

Best Answers:
    Was there a decline in your monthly impressions or CTR?

Forcefield, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. envis

envis Peon

Best Answers:
    i been with cpx interactive for over 3 years and they never missed a cent. they always paid all to me. also i think its the best ads program among these that accepts some sites that some other ads programs might not accept (like mine). but i know they also dont accept every one. i think your site needs to have a certain minimum traffic.

though if you just use their ads plain on your site, my personal experience in 3 years on my sites and many other friends sites is that some of their ads redirect ppl to other sites once in a while, (chinaontv.. jookeroo..) its very annoying. but if you ask them to disable 3rd party ads on your account then you dont have this problem anymore.

maybe if they havent paid you, double check that your paypal address is correct?

envis, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  4. Titano

Titano Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPX or cpxi or brealtime is a scam. Appnexus closed their application. Look around how many publishers on digitalpoint weren't paid for months.

Titano, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  5. Bayu Indrajati

Bayu Indrajati Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPXi Indonesia ... No payment since Nov 2015, 29K USD ... still waiting .... zzzz

Bayu Indrajati, Nov 28, 2016 IP