1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPX interactive is a SCAM!?!?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Logo, Jun 23, 2007.

I have been trying to contact these guys for the past couple of weeks but no answer, no payment, no nothing! The only response I got was from right media:

Has anyone gotten paid by these guys?

I thought they were reputible!

Logo, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  2. Mr. Websites

Mr. Websites Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you need a balance over $50 before they send payment to you. Rest assured, they are a reputable company and should pay. :)

Mr. Websites, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you have to provide then with a W9 or W8 form which you may have not done. Just a thought, but I'm most probably wrong.

john269, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  4. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They pay, I'm pretty sure you need a $100 balance though

BiGRob, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  5. GuysNightOnline

GuysNightOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    We get paid every time from them... They are actually one of the few companies that we know the date we'll get paid and get paid on that day every time.

GuysNightOnline, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  6. manhcuong

manhcuong Banned

Best Answers:
    one of the best and most reliable company out there

manhcuong, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  7. Logo

Logo Peon

Best Answers:
    This is what I don't understand, everyone says that they are reliable however they haven't answered my emails, the account rep hasn't replied to me, and they didn't even follow up on Right Media feedback as well.

I have in the past seen people having issues like this with them but i still went with them because those guys also got replies such as "they are good" they are reliable, which led me to think that it was a user error. But now that its happening to me it seems as if they take care of select few individuals, or they have people on forums that promote them and back them up, which I know, I think is absurd.

My question now is that if anyone using them has a working and responding contact info, email address will be great.

Thanks

my account has made over $400 so its not that issue either.

Logo, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  8. ProxyEffect

ProxyEffect Banned

Best Answers:
    Their communication was pathetic but has improved greatly in recent times. I had a payment issue with them initially, when they failed to send me payment for two months, and they replied back saying they didnt have my paypal id even though i had submitted it.

After that it has been fine, I always contact my account rep for any further clarifications that i need.

@ Logo : If you want the email of the Finance rep incase you havent been receiving your payments, PM me.

ProxyEffect, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  9. User_Online

User_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, CPX is not a scam. They do pay, what ever little amounts that is. But they do pay.

User_Online, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  10. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also, if your having problems contacting them, I know the owner is over at sitepoint a lot, I think his name is budsinc, tell him about the bad support his staff is giving

BiGRob, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  11. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard good thing about their company, but not working with them either.
    Again - multiple emails sent to them and not one reply.

CashinX, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  12. GuysNightOnline

GuysNightOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    CPXBrian is my account reps AIM... He always takes care of me :)

GuysNightOnline, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  13. cobracrk

cobracrk Banned

Best Answers:
    i've been paid by them... with no delay...

cobracrk, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  14. Affiliatez.co.uk

Affiliatez.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Always paid me when I used to run CPM ads (uuurrgghhh).

CPA all the way now...

Affiliatez.co.uk, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  15. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you say that you use to run CPM ads and now you are running CPA instead. Is it because you heard that one person has not got paid yet? If this is the case then I wouldn't worry so much as this normally happens with most networks where one or 2 people have a little difficulty getting paid or contacting them while others can seem to do it with ease and also don't have any problems with getting paid from them.

It could be something as simple as a W-8 or W-9 form not being on file or a mission paypal address.

john269, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  16. Logo

Logo Peon

Best Answers:
    I got a reponse from one of the CPX guys here on digitalpoint, it turns out to be my rep who hasn't asnwer my emails yet gave me the same email ad to reply to with my account info and he will investigate LOL

Now waiting to see if he will reply to both the email and the PM.

Logo

Logo, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  17. junknova

junknova Guest

Best Answers:
    CPX Interactive is a scam indeed. By the way, the minimum payment is $50. They owe me $246 and I have yet to get a reply to my emails. I have sent emails to their accounting as well as their general support department. I haven't had any luck with their (800) 368-1872 number either. Maybe a class action suit is in order.

It might be true that they are paying some customers but not others. Either way, if you are currently working with them this is my suggesting: "At the first chance take your money (if you can) and run."

Check out their Alexa rating:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=cpxinteractive.com

I know that alexa is not the most accurate tool to measure website traffic but it works to a certain degree.

Here are some other ad network's Alexa ratings:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=advertising.com
    http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=burstmedia.com
    http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=valueclick.com

Hmmm... Did you notice something out of the ordinary. An advertising network that gets basiclly no traffic? That's very strange. Sure they had their one campaign in May but where is their regular traffic. Their site has been up since 10/18/2005.

Here is an idea. If you link to this post using the linking text "CPX Interactive" their potential client who research the company on Google will get a chance to read this post before they sign up.

Feel free to email me with your bad experience so that we can put our minds together and get some justice. If we get enough people together a class action law suit could be an option as well.

Also, if anybody from CPX Interactive is reading this feel free to GIVE ME THE MONEY I HAVE EARNED. My username is "junknova." I will be happy to post another comment on here which states that you have finally payed me.

I would stay and chat but I have other forums to visit...

junknova, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  18. sp360

sp360 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, sorry for this random question, i know it has nothing to do with logo's question but i cant seem to find an answer for it. I just want to know how much you guys get paid each month on average from CPX Interactive and how many uniqe visitors you get?

sp360, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  19. junknova

junknova Guest

Best Answers:
    The CPM for me was anywhere from $0.08 to $0.34 but my average was $0.12. When you consider that there are networks out there who pay a $5 CPM that is ridiculous. I don't think that they pay the %60 they promise. Trust me these guys are just bad news.

junknova, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  20. FairyOfLove

FairyOfLove Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes they are scammer, they owe me $ 450 + and are not replying to my emails or tickets !!

FairyOfLove, Oct 15, 2007 IP