1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPX, Do These Guys Pay? Are They Always Late?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by boxing_fan, Jan 28, 2016.

I started back up with CPX last October after not using them for ages.

I have not been paid a single time. I assumed the first payment would come in December since they are now on a 60net. Nothing in December. Almost February and nothing.

We've given them millions of impressions per month. The backend system is horrible and gives zero information about your payments, account info, etc. Its nothing more than stats.

I removed them last week. I emailed a rep and he responded, days later, telling me that a payment would be issued this month. So far nothing and based on some of the threads I've seen in here, late payments and non-payments are nothing new. I wish I would have seen the threads sooner.

boxing_fan, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  2. YieldOptimization

YieldOptimization Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPX Interactive? I have worked with them in the past. They work with major websites/high volume. They can be late on payments but they usually do pay. You should see if you can get a contact on their accounts payable team.

YieldOptimization, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  3. boxing_fan

boxing_fan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I worked with them years ago, but removed them due to high levels of malware. They were never late back then. This time around it's a bit crazy. I've been with them since October and not a single payment to date. It's not a lot a money (at least to me), but I don't give away free impressions - especially about 10 million of them. I have spoken to a few people and first they said January and now they are saying February. That's insane. February for an October payment? Way, way beyond the scope of a 60net agreement.

boxing_fan, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  4. YieldOptimization

YieldOptimization Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Their business is likely shrinking due to AppNexus and other exchanges being much more careful with traffic quality. It's putting companies like CPXi/Brealtime in a tough spot.

You sent them over 10mm imps? There are plenty of other options for sites that size with quality traffic. Have you tried Rubicon? OpenX? Pubmatic?

YieldOptimization, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  5. boxing_fan

boxing_fan Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is, their platform uses AppNexus, which is why they are probably clean now. They were nothing more than my second and sometimes third tier for select positions. I use Rubicon and Pubmatic through another network. I

boxing_fan, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  6. Linaa

Linaa Peon

Best Answers:
    which rep did you email? I'm waiting for my payments since september 2015, emailed them at cpxi and brealtime but no response.
    the appnexus stats show that they owe me around $900.

Linaa, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  7. leeku

leeku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think no payment will be paid ,IMO CPX's seat was closed in Appnexus so ....no penny be paid

and so strange looks like all seat fro APX was closed is appnexus shut down? if all seat closed where they get traffic to sell?anyone give some info?

leeku, Feb 25, 2016 IP
  8. Linaa

Linaa Peon

Best Answers:
    seems like I have to ditch these scammers.

Linaa, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  9. boxing_fan

boxing_fan Active Member

Best Answers:
    They finally paid me "once" last month - for October! I'm still owed for November and December. I dumped them in January.

boxing_fan, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  10. Titano

Titano Active Member

Best Answers:
    The guys from cpx, cpxi, cpx interactive, brealtime or whatever you want to call it are a big scammers. They owe me $600 from 2015. I always got promises but not money. They paid till May 2015, but now probably they are broken. Now they not even reply to your emails. If someone is able to get in touch with them, let me know.

According to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/cpxinteractive, they are very active. Yeah with the money stolen from us!

Titano, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  11. Benzinema

Benzinema Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I removed then too. and try to contact them via email and fb pages. no response from them.I will try to call on phone.

Benzinema, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  12. Bayu Indrajati

Bayu Indrajati Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still waiting payment from CPXi Indonesia for Nov-Dec 2015 - Jan-Jul 2016, owed me more then 25K ... contacted Indonesia Office, still no solutions

Bayu Indrajati, Nov 24, 2016 IP
  13. Martin886

Martin886 Peon

Best Answers:
    do you know their contact email or skype or somthing?

Martin886, Aug 4, 2017 IP