1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPnumber or CellPhoneNumber?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by IJSdomains, Jul 22, 2016.

Hello,

I was browsing domains for sale recently and stumbled upon cpnumber.com that was for sale. I checked out similar domain anmes, and it turns out CellPhoneNumber.com and CellPhoneNumbers.com both were sold 10 000$ each.

What would be "right" way to evaluate cpnumber.com? I mean, first two are unique, BUT, cpnumber.com is shorter and "CP" could also stand for "credit privacy", "credit profile" etc. so, potentially more interested customers.

What are your thoughts on this?

IJSdomains, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  2. dre1977

dre1977 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It wouldn't be close to $10,000 as CP Number is very vague and I don't think many people search for that specific phrase. However it is a marketable domain so it does have some value for sure. I wouldn't value it in a four digit numeration but mid to high $xxx maybe would be a fair price.

dre1977, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many guys will don't know CP means Cellphone unless you tell them about this. I don't think this is a good name, maybe around high $xx or low $xxx

daica85, Jul 30, 2016 IP