1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPMFUN network scam or legit?!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by weisheng, Aug 12, 2012.

1. WinnerH

WinnerH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPMFun is definately not a scam (I got paid several times). However, they do provide popups.
    Since the beginning of this month my earnings went down 50%, anyone else experiencing a decline?

WinnerH, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  2. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    agree, they're no scum, but pop ups-unders should be provided with Publisher approvement. just my five pennies.

Hold_Steady, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. cinemabiled

cinemabiled Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello I am one of the victims of a CPMF I run for 3 weeks and ads on the site after we have accumulated $ 200 in my account deleted the terms and conditions of their website says that in case of irregularities will alert you with an email that the problem is fixed to your site but have not done so have deleted directly now waiting to send me a mail with the report that I say get broken. So for me it is a SCAM it was too easy to make money from everything so easy all I saw on the internet about fake payments were sought referrals and how do you convince a referral to blame, unless you bait with some ads created so sorry you CPMFUN is now blacklisted report will make sure that I did not break any rule in the terms and conditions of their website

cinemabiled, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm if your account were inactive and it got deleted than its not scam you should review terms and faq in site before signing to any network, many cpm network auto deactivate or delete inactive accounts.

aassociatehit, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  5. alienbob

alienbob Peon

Best Answers:
    I just signed up with them last week but have since removed their ad code from my site. On mobile they have a lot of dodgy ads that auto-redirect to sites like reelz.com and playmobile.crobo.com. This effectively makes your site inaccessible to all mobile traffic (which for me is ~50% of all traffic).

alienbob, May 12, 2014 IP
  6. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    OliBoli according to my knowledge you are representative of cpmfun even I have found you in defense of cpmfun in my posts and here you are giving proof himself that you have got your payment :)

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you really just bring back a year old thread to say that? LOL! With that, I have seen an increase in reported issues with CPMFUN for some reason.

wrekoniz3, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  8. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I did not noticed that it was an old post. Anyways wrekoniz what do you suggest which ecpm network is good I think you are also a representative of ecpm ad network.

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am the representative of a networks activities on Digital Point. Its really going to depend on what kind of site you are looking to monetize, is this the game site with game downloads?

wrekoniz3, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  10. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And now he is opening 2 years old threads too! Offending me and CPMfun with every of his replies - even on 2 years old threads! See here:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/is-cpmfun-scam.2605033/#post-19157475

Now he will say that he did's saw the date of that thread - like he didn't saw nether the date of this thread...

OliBoli, Apr 19, 2015 IP