1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPMFun - CPM Network (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpmfun, Nov 21, 2013.

1. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you please share some screenshoot of proof and statistics please? Or each user have it different?

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You work for them now? LOL :D

wrekoniz3, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is not only one, this thread is full of CPMfun promoter, 100% review are paid and fake, because as
    OliBoli mention cpmfun is offering benefits for posting and accordeing to my knowledge paid review are never true, only who are getting paid may be posting what about people who are getting scammed.

I do not want to point this but more and more of cpmfun supporter act like they work for cpmfun and get paid for posting fake review otherwise why these people come in dp post about cpmfun and then leave.

aassociatehit, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  4. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks @aassociatehit for your real feedback:) For me seems to be something like bitcoin tha affilates was paid to spread the links and was just few crappy screenshoots with few $ paid. Well your screenshoot maybe also real, but in that cases maybe is your own screenshoot that's it. And To delete peoples that are not earn a lot of money i don't see a great choice. So i think i will not try this service, i was ready to lose some of my time to signup for this hehe.

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    LOL @aassociatehit is crazy! LOL Makes some decent points though. :D

6. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ahaha you are confuse me guys :D I think i will try out this service :)

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  7. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    We are not here to confuse you or to pinpoint what cpmfun doing, if you are online you should have enough knowledge to judge which network you should choose.

I say what I see and notice, other wise I have nothing against cpmfun.

LOL anyone can see whats going on here, its just may be many others are not as active as some of us and notice self promotion

8. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @aassociatehit - if you have so many bad reviews against CPMfun (and against all networks who has threads here - except the one you're heavy promoting), at least try them to see what about are you talking!
    You said you never tried them - and nether other newest networks. But strange how a person who never tried a network - how can this person can write so much negative reviews about all these never tried networks! Isn't it a bit strange?

At least if you will join CPMfun, you will see that nobody will encourage you to post something about; you won't be recompensed for posting/not posting, for not any activity - just for posting the payment proof. And, as I already told you, the payment proof is something that is shooting the reality - and it is helpful in some cases, especially when a thread is full with bad reviews (most of them made by @aassociatehit - he just can't suffer anybody here), with fake scam accusations. That's why people are encouraged posting the proofs - and I think it is fully understandable, in this case, right? They must do this, because of people like @aassociatehit and his friends, who are always trying to harm this network with their fake accusations!

And no, @wrekoniz3, I am not working for them, of course. I am not working for nobody - but I can't support when people attacking somebody without reason; especially when I know the network very well, when I am getting regular payments from this network from more than 2 years. I am always reading fake accusations, mostly against replies - and of course I must tell people that all those against replies are just made by some bad intended people. Yes, I always feel I must tell people that CPMfun is legit and paying - it is and it will always remain my most favorite network!

OliBoli, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  9. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    I was expecting next post from you only, I really appreciate your support to this network and putting this much efforts for no benefit, I am not sure how many of us believe on that though

Again I am not here to argue and I say what I see, and I am sure many will agree but may not want get involve in argument.

10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    What network does @aassociatehit promote?

and I can understand your point of view, but technically when the network is telling people post for a bonus etc, it is an incentive plan to drive reviews and anyone who posts is most likely not going to be complaining if they are looking for the bonus, so in a way it does skew the perception. Also, what kind of false accusations have people made?

11. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    I do not promote any specific network only, some of the network I remember reviewing some network which are clicksor, vlaueclickmedia, infolinks, edomz, popads, peerfly and many more, I review network which I have information and find them professional, ofcourse if someone does not have anything elose to say than that is what they say, otherwise everyone ele can see whats going on in cpmfun thread and again this is not the first time someone said that, its been pointed earlier.

OliBoli - I did not said anything specific about you, all I said is you mentioned cpmfun is offering incentive for posting, I am not sure what made you so mad, if you are not one of them who is getting paid for supporting then I don't see a point why you getting so aggressive, there is nothing to take it personal, we all are here for discussion.

12. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @aassociatehit posts make me be happy and smile a lot :) You are so funny! And yes i agree, no one will trust to signup for this network. because the most horrible thing is to earn money from others that are doing hard job. And if in any of cases you don't pay for that much help i think is not human. The best way is to find a network that they are promoters too, and if they are honest knows how difficult is to be an affiliate and try to earn much possible! And what i was telling first about to try them, was simply to add more fun on this post! :)

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  13. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @aassociatehit,
    I repeat: I never said that CPMfun is offering any bonus for POSTING REVIEWS or POSTING ANYTHING; they just offer bonus for POSTING PAYMENT PROOFS!
    So, to answer your question, @aassociatehit, his made me so mad - your accusations that they are paying people to post positive reviews; nobody said about this and of course it's not true! To get convinced is very easy: make a CPMfun account and you will see in your publisher panel about the bonus - for what is offered!
    Finally I hope you understand that it is a big difference between paying people for positive reviews and offering a bonus for posting a payment proof; do you agree with me? Anyway, just to contra-argue your false accusations - just see those people who posted payment proofs: did any of them posted anything good (or bad), did they ever posted anything else than the proof itself? They just posted the proof and maybe they said a "thank you cpmfun" - right?

@wrekoniz3,
    And about the other false accusations: before people started posting the payment proofs, the other CPMfun threads here were full with scam complains - people just posted that they are scam; but when they was asked to sustain the accusation, to post here their unpaid balance, they were gone forever; nobody couldn't sustain anything, of course - they just wanted to harm CPMfun with their false, unsustainable accusations.
    And probably that's why now they are offering a bonus; because now they must do this, to can recover their reputation!

@laicen,
    Glad to hear that you have fun here; nobody wants to make you to sign up or to don't sign up to CPMfun - it is your choice. You will win, or you will lose, it is your decision and nobody wants to change it. Obviously you don't know what about we are talking, you even compared CPMfun with a bitcoin site - lol :)
    Don't worry, CPMfun won't miss you, won't lose anything if you won't sing up - it is a successful network even without you and your bitcoins :)

OliBoli, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  14. hdfilm

hdfilm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG] my second payment from cpmfun. They are legit. Also l have one question eCpm rates this month a little down?

hdfilm, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  15. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry, where i have compared bitcoins with your network? If you don't understand what i am talking, or just like other people you understand only what you want is not my problem :D

laicen, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  16. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    102K impressions = $2 yesterday.

The earnings are getting even worse, I'll be lucky to even make $50 this month. Gonna find somewhere else.

AaronZ101, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  17. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you need 1 million impressions to make $20? lol!

laicen, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  18. ugurkazdal89

ugurkazdal89 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasnt sure if my payment would be sent, but here is the result :)
    [​IMG]

ugurkazdal89, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  19. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Thank for sharing information and joining forum, I do wish you take advantage from forum discussion and be a important part and do not make it just a way to earn incentive from programs.

I hope my comment does not make anyone upset this time .

aassociatehit, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  20. leosport

leosport Member

Best Answers:
    I was using cpmfun, and have not even completed a week and my account was suspended, I have a website with a good traffic and always quasse whole time I was checking if I was okay with the trades for my account will not be disabled, so that when I enter my account was suspended today so - Fraud Traffic (surf, traffic exchange, PTC, PTP, or other iframe).
    over al this detail, whenever I went on LIVE TRAFFIC, the ball was always colored green (correct traffic) was very dificio give red dot or two more red dots still today my account was suspended, I was already with $ 10 4 days and now I think?
    anybody here have skype or contact cpmfun to help me?

leosport, Jun 16, 2014 IP