1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPMFun - CPM Network (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpmfun, Nov 21, 2013.

1. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a shady practice. Popups are being displayed without being activated, yet the earning are very low. To me that's SCAM!

bale, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  2. cpmfun

cpmfun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.

We have more than 100 active Iframe advertisers yet you're the first one to report for such big underdelivery. Please PM me your CPMFun login email address so I can check.

Thank you for your report. These ads have been removed.

Regards,
    Mike
    CPMFun

cpmfun, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  3. Bibibo

Bibibo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Email PM has been sent to CPMFUN

My CPMFun login email is:
    Please check it.....Game2g Iframe # tier 1

-20 iframe traffic...BUt received 3 traffic iframe only

Bibibo, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  4. mike0

mike0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    these many of the pop-ups ads still appear now and this is the link for it
    http://se.ilovestars.tv/article.html
    and this another link comming up
    http://se.ilovesports.tv/article.html?c&mouseover=true&utm_source=display-mouseover&utm_medium=banner-leaderboard-Sports&utm_content=leaderboard&utm_campaign=022

Please fix it, thanks

mike0, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  5. mike0

mike0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    eCPM Day 30 Sep was 0.11 and 1 Oct dropped again to $0.07
    I hope that eCPM became without problems as it was a few months ago.

Please fix these problem
    thanks

mike0, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  6. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do we still get $10 bonus if we post payment proof? Or was that a one off?

AaronZ101, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  7. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ads are dead.

AaronZ101, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  8. mike0

mike0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    You have many problem specialy last two months as i told you before about it
    1- pop-ups these many of the pop-ups ads still appear now and this is the link and am sent a screenshot for it before
    http://se.ilovestars.tv/article.html
    Block this site from your ads ads

2- why eCPM is low after 6 September compared with previous months ???
    every day before 6 Sep eCPM was between $0.09 to $0.15
    but after 6 Sep eCPM been between $0.03 to $0.06
    its big difference ?? you told me that the problem fixed but its still appear.

3- Automatic files downloading from your ads, there many file download automatic and google say this is a serious site.

4- Live video ads still appear on your ads even if i dont allow this from my account

5- Redirect ads. a many of my page move to another sites cause is your ads.

6- There are sound ads appear in many of my pages background.

These problems still appear. I use another advertisements company but I checked my site and that the problem appeared from your advertisements tags.When I began use your own advertisements showing these problems. I've told you since the weeks, but you have not solved the problem yet.
    These problems hurt my website and also visitors and Google punish me.
    If you dont fix these problems as soon as I must go to another ads company because these problems hurt my website.

Please fix it, thanks
    regards

mike0, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everything you asked for is a simple fact that they cannot fix because we all know that is the source they give you good rate and if you willingly to show such ads then you get high rate, if not then they cannot offer you high rate

So its simple fact you cannot get both things together and if you looking for clean ad and high rate then you need to have good website which you can get approved in adsense and get clean ads with high rate

I doubt they can really help you with this

aassociatehit, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  10. mike0

mike0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    But there are another advertisements company give good profits and high rate and also without problems such as adcash.com which i use it now.
    Almost two months ago, were not these problems exist with CPMfun.

mike0, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  11. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah agree there the rates are terrible after August. I'm guessing advertisers are pulling out or something because sometimes ads dont even show on my site, just a blank space.

@aassociate are you still coming into this thread spamming adsense comments and downplaying cpmfun? Jesus. Everyone knows adsense are the best rates, not everyone can get a approved on there though. Please stop posting the obvious.

AaronZ101, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  12. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Why you get so much offended with any realistic comments made about cpmfun, or are you saying I am not allowed to speak my view about this network

What did I said wrong here ?

Could you explain me where I am wrong, all I am saying is truth and its not because I have anything against this network, all I am saying to this user is whatever he is asked is too much and I don't think that is possible for this network so if he really cannot work then he should look for other options rather complaining.

Don't you think you are too aggressive and protective about this network, I don't even think I said anything wrong or I don't have anything against this network, I am not even sure what are you blaming me for.

Could you explain me what did I do wrong here by posting my review and specially review which is fact, I am not making them by myself.

basically you are insulting me by saying all this, I always try to post genuine review about any network or help forum members with knowledge I may have.

Are you trying to say nobody should even speak fact about cpmfun and if anyone does than that is how you going to react.

Please note I am not here to argue with you or to fight, I have nothing against this network and I did not even realized you will come back with such post.

Nobody has right to insult someone in forum the way you doing to defend this network.

aassociatehit, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  13. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How was my post offensive? I'm just saying how it is: every once in a while you come into this thread with negative comments and to this day I still haven't seen any proof that you've actually even used this network.

I'm not defending CPMFun at this point because their current rates are attrocious, I'm using about 4 ad networks on my site before you play the "do you work for them" card too.

Point being your comments are, 99% of the time, not helpful because everyone on this forum knows about adsense already and have most likely used them before looking at alternatives like this one. Point being if people are unable to use adsense then sites like this are their only option. And I've posted a ton of payment proof to show that they ARE legit.

I'm not attacking you I'm just pointing out the facts, as you like to say.

AaronZ101, Oct 13, 2014 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  14. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    What did I said wrong in the response, infact I am telling the truth to user that if they looking for 100% clean ad then only solution is adsense, where am I wrong in this ?

I am not even getting why you saying I am posting negative about cpmfun, could you explain me what did I said wrong in my response, is this not true that cpmfun has all shorts of virus, redirects and pop ads, and if I said truth what am I saying wrong here ?

15. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Anyway when I made this review I did not even had anything in mind and I just made a true review and if you find its negative then I would suggest you get this thread deleted, because if not me someone else will say the same thing, on your request I may not be coming back to check this thread but you cannot stop people posting truth, if you are that much afraid then the best option for you is just get this thread deleted.

16. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that IS incorrect, there are plenty of other ad servers that are 100% clean and check each and every ad, not just adsense.

Umm, well can you quote a single positive thing you have ever posted in this thread?

How do you know its true when you haven't even used the network? You're going off other peoples responses then jumping to conclusions based solely on that. That's like me jumping on amazon reviews, and reviewing a movie I haven't seen, just reading other peoples reviews then posting things based on that. It makes absolutely no sense.

Right. Makes sense...
    You made a "true review" on a network you haven't even used (like I said, post proof that you have, if you have).

Yeah like all the previous threads you got closed due to pointless posts about a network you haven't used. Good job.

Yeah, you'll be back. I'd put money on it.

I don't own or have anything to do with the site so it doesn't bother me at all. People can post whatever opinion or experience they've had with it, so long as they've, you know, actually USED it and are posting an honest response, not some random nonsense just to get their post count up or whatever.

AaronZ101, Oct 13, 2014 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  17. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Five Stars, @aaron, ***** - very well said! :)

He is always making "true reviews" of networks he never used - he never used nether CPMfun nether 99% of the other networks that are promoted here. He is using only a single network that he is trying to promote (this will happen after his Adsense suggestions - Adsense is just the introduction, his favorite network will come after this), but he is always making offensive replies in every thread of every network. He never tried them, but he is always there to say something negative about every network.

And yes, now he wants to this thread to be deleted (like the old CPMfun thread), because now this thread is full with payment proofs (like the old one) - he wants to all these payment proofs to disappear, to can start again with the scam accusations. Of course he wants this!

And yes, he will come back, he will continue making his "true reviews" - all of them will be against CPMfun, just like before. And of course he won't forget to add his well know "you're working for them" reply too - will be addressed both for you and me, just like before :)

Regards, Aaron - good to see a friendly face here again! :)

OliBoli, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  18. mike0

mike0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today i get this messege in my google webmaster tools and causes from these problem in your ads >> please fix these problem as i wrote for you before. I have delete your ad tags from a few of my website pages
    Injury was discovered malicious software:
    Unfortunately, it seems that some of the pages on your site may cause damage to visitors through a program designed to access confidential information or damage to computers. May not be able to be found easily on these problems if the hacker had made the creation of a server that appears harmful content to certain visitors only. In order to protect visitors to your site from exposure to malicious software, Google has been working on the site display a warning in search results when users try to click on a link to your site.
    Models URL addresses

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    mike0, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  19. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was getting some strange redirects too, in the last period, from the CPMfun ads. At least I thought that the redirects are coming from my CPMfun ads - because removing the ads the redirects disappeared too. Finally I added back the ad tags - redirects or not, but CPMfun is paying well, so I accepted the redirects too.

But recently I discovered a very strange thing: a few days ago I moved my sites to an other hosting - I changed my shared hosting to a VPS hosting. And it happened a miracle: the redirects disappeared! I am still using the CPMfun ads, I didn't modified anything on my sites - but no more redirects, since my new hosting :)
    So the redirects was not coming from the CPMfun ads, it seems - even if I thought this, it wasn't their fault. Since a few days ago, since my sites are on the new VPS hosting, not only the redirects disappeared - but also the number of visits are constantly growing on all my sites, my sites are doing better and better every day :)

@mike0 - maybe this is happening for you too? Maybe the malware is coming from your hosting - like in my case the redirects? You are on a shared hosting, I suppose - right? I don't know, it is just a supposition - but it is possible to get your malware from your hosting, like me.

OliBoli, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  20. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't had any redirects for a couple of weeks, hopefully they finally cracked down on the offenders.

AaronZ101, Oct 23, 2014 IP