1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPM Network For Websites With Low Traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by debapriya deb, Dec 27, 2013.

I have come across this subject quite frequently here, especially from new webmasters. A number of folks have dropped me PMs and emails to enquire about any new publisher network that would accept new/low traffic website. I can feel for them as I too had to undergo the same experience in my initial days. Usually, they are the soft targets of fraud/scam networks and often end up getting cheated.

This thread is for those new/small-sized webmasters trying hard to monetize their traffic with a legit ad network. I have compiled a list of 5 new CPM banner ad network which accept low traffic sites and pay you on time (as of now). I have personally tested all these five networks on three of my websites and have received at-least one payment from them. Even then, I would suggest you to do proper research before deciding to sign up with any of these publisher networks.

(Established/popular website owners can safely ignore this post, as it won't have much for them)

1. Master CPM = Min Payout - $1 (on request); Avg CPM Rate - $0.15; Fill Rate - 85%
    2. Media HB = Min Payout - $1 (on request); Avg CPM Rate - $0.20; Fill Rate - 65%
    3. GloAdMarket = Min Payout - $1 (on request); Avg CPM Rate - $0.20; Fill Rate - 100% (Unique Traffic Only)
    4. ValuePubMedia = Min Payout - $5 (Twice Monthly); Avg CPM Rate - $0.15; Fill Rate - 100%
    5. nPlexMedia = Min Payout - $1 (on request); Avg CPM Rate - Fixed (Min $0.07); Fill Rate - 80%

For detailed pro & cons, you may refer here -> http://adsreview.in/top-five-new-legit-cpm-publisher-network-for-low-traffic-websites/

If you face any issues or come across any murky dealings pertaining to any of these networks, I would request you to let me know, so that I can update this thread and the article on my website accordingly.

Hope it helps the new webmasters to make the first few bucks. For any questions/queries - I am just a PM away.

UPDATE - 12/02/2014

-> MasterCPM : They have become only a pop under network.
    -> MediaHB : There have been few complaints about MediaHB cheating their publishers
    -> nPlexMedia : eCPM dropped drastically after 2-3 weeks.
    -> GloAdMarket & ValuePubMedia : Still performing consistently, regular payments.

Regards,
    Deb

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    debapriya deb, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nice blog and good info... finding a good cpm network seems next to impossible anymore because of the lack of advertisers. We even moved our network to a CPC/CPA format to bet more advertisers and it is paying off nicely for us and our publishers.

ufshane, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  3. gs2004email

gs2004email Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Here you have a good list.

gs2004email, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  4. Hari Prasad Chaudhary

Hari Prasad Chaudhary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! this are good list. I think Gloadmarket.com is also one of the best CPM, CPC ad network for small publishers and blogger with low traffic.

Features of gloadmarket.com
    1. Easy Approval (Takes 1- 3 days but get approved with under 10 visits per day.)
    2. Responsive ad banner.
    3. eCPM rate is pretty good.
    4. Min pay out $1
    I have used this ad network in my website. I have a good income. You can able to see the demo at my website => www.myhsebnotes.com

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Hari Prasad Chaudhary, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  5. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have updated my original post to share some recent updates.

Meanwhile, I have come across a few more networks that work well for smaller websites. Given below are the new additions to the above list:

1. AdMediaKing - Min Payout - $2 (Bi-weekly); Avg CPM Rate - $0.15; Fill Rate - 100%
    2. ExAd - Min Payout - $1 (on request); Avg CPM Rate - $0.15; Fill Rate - 75%
    3. H12-Media - Min Payout - $5 (on request); Avg CPM Rate - $0.08; Fill Rate - 100%

Detailed reviews can be found on the below links. Hope they help a few guys out there.

AdMediaKing -> http://adsreview.in/ad-media-king-publisher-network-review/
    ExAd -> http://adsreview.in/exad-me-cpm-publisher-network-review/
    H12-Media -> http://adsreview.in/h12-media-cpm-publisher-network-review/

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  6. aazob chala

aazob chala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey , i used gloadmarket in my torrent search engine . its good for payment . i get my all payments from there . but their ads iframe code is not suitable .. some times its doesn't work in size and contact methods are poor , but , all sides they are good ads network . i used valupubmedia too

aazob chala, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  7. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    Dear 'Ajob Chhele' -

You can try out AdMediaKing and Exad.me also. Then there is nPlexMedia. Let us know how good they perform on your site.

Regards,
    Deb

PS: Offtopic - Your pseudo name is really cool. For those who don't know Bengali, 'Ajob Chhele' means 'the peculiar kid'!

debapriya deb, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  8. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    Two more additions to the list [For Low Traffic Sites) -

1. NetFlixMedia ::

CPM+CPC
    Min Payout $5;
    On Request Payment;
    Average CPM Rate $0.10;
    Avg CPC Rate $0.02
    Detailed Review -> http://adsreview.in/netflixmedia-cpc-and-cpm-publisher-network-review/

2. CPMOrs

CPM
    Min Payout $3;
    NET-30 Payment;
    Average CPM Rate $0.08 (banner);
    Average CPM Rate $0.10 (slider);
    Detailed Review -> http://adsreview.in/cpmors-publisher-network-review/

Keep the thread updated if you come across any publisher network recently which accepts small traffic websites.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  9. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    okpa, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  10. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion, but the scope of this thread is confined to CPM banner networks only.

Regards,
    Deb

11. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @debapriya deb : I would love to see you do a direct earnings comparison between CPMOrs and Clicksor if you can.

wrekoniz3, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  12. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    @wrekoniz3, point noted. However, the comparisn will be based on my (forgetful) experience with Clicksor some 5-6 years back. I have no idea whether they have improved or not* over the years and frankly I am not interested to know either.

* It can't deteriorate any further. They were at the lowest possible level when I had tried them out.

13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The reason why I asked, is because they are using Clicksor's/Yesup's ad serving technology and fill remnant (unsold ad inventory) with clicksor ads. So I'm curious to see the direct comparison of earnings/eCPM's.

wrekoniz3, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  14. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Comparison with few users experience does not make a big deal, it could be good and it could be bad and it may depend on various factor such as how good rate a specific network offering to a user, as per my experience no network can compare with clicksor rate they have the highest possible rate only biggest concern is malware and redirect.

If anyone says they getting low rate from clicksor then I would say its not clicksor its traffic may be bad

aassociatehit, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually the reason for Comparing them is because they use clicksor to backfill their unsold ad inventory. Which I clearly said above. That is a valid comparison.

The reviews on clicksor don't lie and they are all bad. lol

16. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    @wrekoniz3,

Sorry to keep you waiting, hopefully I will be able to complete the comparisn by tomorrow. It was a hectic day at office today! :(

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  17. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Does that means they have no other advertiser other than using clicksor ?

18. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Thats exactly what it means. They were saying otherwise but people on here were using their tags and seeing nothing but Clicksor ads. They have a thread on here (DP) where people made mention of this. They might have gotten more advertisers by now - but its worth comparing because at the time they were completely middle-manning Clicksor ads.

19. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    In that case there is nothing to compare I think as they are working as middle man means they will have less rate then clicksor

20. andr4

andr4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPMors website is now gone, btw. 404 error since couple hours ago...

andr4, Apr 9, 2014 IP