1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPM advertising networks will drop your rate intentionally;myth or reality?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by emirmous, Feb 19, 2017.

Hi,
    I have reviewed many CPM networks before joining them and finally i selected Propellers ads,just insertitial mobile ads for the start.Look at my 4 days results since i have started.Honestly,the average CPM rate has not been that bad for me,at least in the first 3 days(about 2.5).
    But suddenly today,when i have pretty the same traffic as yesterday without any cosiderable change in my geo,traffic etc,my CPM rate dropped to 0.5 and when i submited a ticket,they did nothing but telling general points.
    Some publisher complaint That ad netwroks pay you well in the first days but after some days,they will drop your rate to fill their pocket.
    Is there something like that?have you any similar experience?do you offer any other ad CPM network which pays better rates?

Attached Files:

emirmous, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  2. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    CPM rate depends on many factors. It could be high today, low tomorrow then back to high some days later. You should to know how CPM networks work. Example 2 popular types of CPM network:

1. Publisher --> CPM networks --> Exchange/Partner networks --> Advertisers.
    2. Publisher --> CPM networks --> Advertisers.

In both types, CPM always depends on bid from advertisers. If you have quality traffic and it generates conversion, promise me, you will have very high CPM. If not, you know the result.

Let me show you an example in my stats, same country and different CPM, all mobile from different traffic source.
    AU-istream $15.67
    AU-adult-redirect $6.02
    AU-tube $3.25

Anakyl, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    I suggest you to give Adsterra Network a try! We have a lot of effective ad formats, high CPM rates, responsive managers, exclusive offers from direct advertisers. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions here or you can send the request to our Publishers Department directly via .
    Have a good day!

Adsterra Network, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  4. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that CPM rate depend on many factors such as Geo,conversion,etc but may you tell me what would be your average CPM rate for tier 1 countries in popunders and banner ads?Do you provide insertitial mobile ads?If so,what is the average CPM rate for that?

emirmous, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  5. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please contact your Personal Manager, he/she will provide you with all information :)

Adsterra Network, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  6. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Emirmous,
    I'm sorry to hear your CPM dropped so significantly :( However, as Anakyl mentioned, CPMs depend on a wide variety of factors.
    To answer your question, Do AdNetworks drop your CPM intentionally, I believe the answer to that, is 'Myth'. (This is true for at least 95% of AdNetworks - I'm sure there are some shady ones out there that may intentionally lower your CPM , but I've never heard of any).
    Ad Networks want to see you make the highest earnings possible for a few reasons.
    1. Your AdNetwork (hopefully) cares about you and your site. They want to see the hard work and dedication you put into your site pay off. They should share your passion to not only make your site the best it can be, but to help you receive high earnings to keep it going!
    2. When your site earns high, so does your AdNetwork. So to put it bluntly, it's in their best interest to ensure you're seeing the highest rates possible.

Hopefully this answers your question!

I would be happy to go into more detail about the types of CPMs or fill rates you may see for your site, or specific geos. Feel free to send me a message at anytime!
    Thanks,
    Sarah.

Sarah Harker, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  7. YesAdvertising.com

YesAdvertising.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get a steady CPM rate, is difficult to do or maintain. All ad campaigns have an end date. But ad networks do want you to see you succeed with a higher CPM, especially if you are working on a revenue share. The more you get paid, the more the network makes as well.

Try yesadvertising.com, Popunders is our main focus

YesAdvertising.com, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  8. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Denied by this network "Can't accept gay traffic". Excuse me? LGBT consumers are just that, CONSUMERS that buy the same items as heterosexuals. But... With TRIPLE the expendable income. This company can kiss my ass. More like "Can't accept gay traffic because we are a homophobic company."

serviceman22, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  9. tahaalam

tahaalam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same thing happened with me on adsterra. First they gave me 0.30 in first week, then it started to get lower in second week. By 4th week I was getting 0.11.

For traffic from USA, Korea, Japan, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Germany, (from most to least) of over 5million pageviews, this was setback for me.

Looking for fixed CPM network myself.

tahaalam, Mar 5, 2017 IP