1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cplinks directory question

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Timeless, Aug 17, 2005.

Hi All,

last month i had install the cplinks directory on my webspace. It is a new project of me and its workin well.

here u can take a look:

www.webkatalog-webverzeichnis.com

I had it complete redesigned + translate and it was not really easy to find all the files that i have to edit:rolleyes: . but its done and its workin.

so, now my question:

u know, the script knows 2 linktypes, one is the "regular" and the other is the "partner". If a user choose the "partner" the script says in the the admin_approve_links.php

"As a link partner, your link will always be given priority positioning in lists and search results."

I cant the positioning not really test, because my directory is crowin up..so at the moment a bit empty.

Can u tell me, what for a file it is, where it stand? because i would give the Partner Members aswell a another linkcolour and background and for that i have to first find the file and then i have to change the colour..but dunno at the moment how i should do this...can u help me?! or do u have a idea..

tx a lot..

sorry for my bad english..i am from europe..
    later guys and girls..

Timeless, Aug 17, 2005 IP