1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPC, CPM sites for low traffic sites

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ajith Chand K, Sep 30, 2013.

hello, i had an website (created by weebly, but uses own domain) has less traffic not even 100 unique hits per day. I am from India. I need banner ads. Suggest me the most trusted sites list. Can any one suggest me best sites suits for me and accepts low trafic websites with less minimum payout not more than 20$.

Hope, some one will help me in this aspect. I will be very thankful to those.

Ajith Chand K, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you have less than 100 hits a day and you are looking for banner ads did you give it a thought with that amount of traffic is you ever going to reach minimum

Average network pays 0.01c or so for every 1000 hits and now you calculate how much you will earn from 100 hits and not necessarily all 100 hits will count by network

Your best option is applying for adsense and if you get approved as they do, they do not check number of visits only quality of site and once you get approved keep working in your website content and getting more traffic then think for cpm banner otherwise I would suggest you will just waste your time.

aassociatehit, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  3. Ajith Chand K

Ajith Chand K Member

Best Answers:
    will adsense approves free hosted websites, sites with low traffic but trafic is mainly direct traffic (but less then 100 views per day) and also from facebook. can you look at this site ajstudentservices.com , http://globalonlineadvertising.weebly.com . can i get approval for adsence? please have a llook at my sites and sugest me something

Ajith Chand K, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you signing for approve and see if you get approved there is no harm in trying and if you don't get approve you can submit it again later some time after improving your site

aassociatehit, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  5. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    We have no minimum traffic requirements, but you need to realize will make as much money as you have traffic on your website. There is a referral program that can get you more on the longer run, if people gets referred through your website.

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  6. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to try qadabra, adversal or chitika as these networks have low payout. You can further find more ad networks at http://adsnetworkreview.com

blogdum, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  7. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I feel this is hard to earn money with such low traffic, In my opinion you will have to work hard on traffic side, write quality and valuable content on your blog, then apply for google adsense.

parkppc, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  8. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some networks, Adversal for example, have minimum traffic requirements...less than 100 unique hits per day is hardly enough, but you may try. I would recommend to apply for Fidelity Media

Ant0ni, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  9. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid Traffic
    After you have tuned your system so that you are earning money every time someone goes through the funnel, you can calculate your revenue per subscriber. Then you can determine your acquisition costs to see if you can afford to pay for traffic. All that means is that if you earn $1 per subscriber per month from your newsletter, you know you can spend up to $1 (sometimes a little more if you sell high end products at the end of your funnel) to acquire a new subscriber.
    Here are a few of the paid traffic generation methods.
    Pay Per Click, PPC – On the sides and sometimes at the top of search engine listings you'll see what are called Paid Advertisers.

ktp2012, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  10. tbutterfly

tbutterfly Member

Best Answers:
    try out tagtify, or adcash. we recommend adsense because high ctr

tbutterfly, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  11. Goldbridge2021

Goldbridge2021 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which is the best ppc site for low traffic site and ppc rate is high.

Goldbridge2021, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  12. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    You must promote your site to get more visits daily.But if you have 100 quality visits you can try Amazon afilliate program or Clickbank.

tribalad, Mar 6, 2017 IP