1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPanel Users transfer, but don't show up in WHM

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by muffinsincream, Aug 26, 2015.

I'm having an unusual issue with WHM. I experienced issues with a server that is currently running WHM, so I setup a new one and used the transfer tool to migrate accounts over. For some reason several accounts transferred successfully, but do not show up in the 'list accounts' section of WHM. I cannot figure out what these accounts have in common as this is a very basic setup that is only running a few personal accounts. Any thoughts on what could be the issue here?

muffinsincream, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  2. samirj09

samirj09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have seen WHM not show accounts when one of the userdata files have not been populated. Can you login to your server and run the below commands?

/scripts/updateuserdatacache
    /scripts/updateuserdomains
    /scripts/rebuildhttpdconf
    service httpd restart
    Code (markup):
    If this does not fix it, can you check the transfer logs to see if there were any errors during the transfer? If you used WHM's transfer tool, you can check the transfer log using the below command.

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/view_transfer

Code (markup):
    Alternatively, these can also be found inside WHM itself.

samirj09, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you able to create an account with the domain you already transfered?

Zoti Media Group, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  4. muffinsincream

muffinsincream Active Member

Best Answers:
    It turns out the issue was that the UID's were too low, setting them all above 2000 fixed the issue. How strange!

muffinsincream, Sep 6, 2015 IP