1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cpanel Blog cheap BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fiverscripts, Oct 1, 2015.

Why im selling?

This site came bundled with a pack of sites i purchased, great .com domain with a fairly basic template on.

I coded some slight tweaks into the template including pretty clever adsense placements and i further planned to modernise it a bit.

However i just have so much to do at the moment i have decided to clear it off my server.

How is it monetized?
    Using adsense at the moment.. the theme is simple but good placement when it comes to adsense i think, as far as im aware in the few months i have had it dont think the has been much revenue this is a starter for someone.

Traffic
    Haven't paid much attention to this.. i would say low 100s UVs nothing major price reflects a good start for someone on this basis.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    None created yet

Other details?
    I have hidden this auction from search engine so no affect to rank etc/wont show up

Runs wordpress a nice slick theme and has few start posts on it

I will also help with setup/install for you too

Price.. have set the BIN price at $10.. its worth that as a good start for someone, if it doesn't sell i will keep it :) no rush, any questions PM me (quickest most direct way)

thanks

Matt

P.S:

Not sure why the system thinks i have google analytics installed.. as i dont

Fiverscripts, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Quickly sold - nice job :)

I would have snagged this up had I seen it in time.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 2, 2015 IP