1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALEAD wrongfully terminated my account i am very disipointed !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by fole13, Aug 2, 2010.

I register on cpalead before 3 months and don't have any problems but last weak i try to login on my account and i could not do that.On board on cpalead home page when i try to login i get this message

We regret to inform you that your CPAlead account has been terminated due to the following reason(s):

Promoting FAKE Content. NO ADULT CONTENT FOUND!

But i don't promote any fake content on my blog i promote ebooks tutorials for the games and visitors after complete surveys can download this ebooks i don't see any problem with my content and don't know how is my content fake.I contact support with 10 emails at least i didn't get any answer i try to call but didn't get any answer too.I wont to my account back and i think my account termination is big mistake.i like cpalead and it is my favorite cpa company but this with my account i think its termination legit account.I have 260$ unpaid and don't know what to do now.I contact Troy on this forum but didn't get any real info and answer can i back on cpalead and what is with my account?

fole13, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  2. AndreBLAMads

AndreBLAMads Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like a lot of publishers are having that problem, having there accounts banned.

AndreBLAMads, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  3. fole13

fole13 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know for other publishers i know for me. I didn't do anything wrong on my blog i give what i promise and i don't' know where is problem.I didn't get any email or contact from support and this is ridiculous from cpalead to ban accounts with bed explanation.I hard work to earn my 260$ and i wont to be payed and i wont back my account because i didn't brake rules.

fole13, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    It's crazy what's been going on... just crazy. I hope that you guys are able to recover some funding!

tacoX, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  5. AndreBLAMads

AndreBLAMads Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm really sorry to here that. It seems a lot of people are in the same situation. I think they are having some financial problems, but that doesn't make it right what they did to you.

AndreBLAMads, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  6. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to keep restating this so everyone knows why we ban publishers.

1. Account is inactive for 30 days. In this case, we will send the publisher a full check for the remaining amount even if they didn't reach the threshold.

2. Using bots to auto-fill our offers. This is an immediate ban without a chance of getting back into CPAlead. We have found A LOT of this recently.

3. Spamming. Much like the person who created this thread here, Spamming sites like Craigslist or Facebook will get you in deep trouble. Even if it's just a "one time" deal, you are still jeopardizing your whole account.

4. Fake content. If a user completes a survey, and does not receive their content, that is bad for our industry and the end-user experience. In cases like this, we will ban the publisher's account. However, publishers that are banned for this reason, can still come back and create another account with us as long as they give out REAL CONTENT. If they are caught with fake content again, we'll revoke earnings / terminate again.

Let's keep CPAlead clean together for the honest publishers who are earning a living and who deserve the best offers available. If you find someone who has fake content, who is spamming, or using bots to fraud our offers, please report them to Security. We <3 our honest hard working publishers and we'll do whatever we can to protect them.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  7. onlinebusiness365

onlinebusiness365 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I registered a cpalead account one week ago, but it has not approved until now.

onlinebusiness365, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  8. keexin2

keexin2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to join your AIM or gmail.Discuss CPALEAD

keexin2, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  9. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that. Hope your problem will be resolved soon. :(

mtmjohn, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. fole13

fole13 Member

Best Answers:
    This is bulshit Troy can you show me where i wrong and where is problem with my blog.I think cpalead stilling money from people.You can find on facebook tons fake content and other bulshit people promote with cpalead and earn big money and not banned i send you my blog with content on it its ok what i promise i give people and don't tell me i have something fake on my blog if i dont get my money and account i tell on every forom people that is cpalead scam .You give me some automatic reasons and i give you answers on it.

1. Account is inactive for 30 days -------My account is been active every day
    2.Using bots to auto-fill our offers -------Never ever using bots
    3. Spamming. ---------------------------never ever used cragelist or facebook for spaming
    4.Fake content -------------------------i dont have it

fole13, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. DPConnect

DPConnect Peon

Best Answers:
    My blog too has 3PR and I promote in it many CB products, I never had any problem with CB, when I joined CPALead I got banned after 1M promoting their offers, in fact I don't give anything away worry about copyright or terms, so I don't give access to the pages until the visitors join one of CPAlead offer, which means 100% legal!!
    I don't know why CPALead do that, but it's not right!

DPConnect, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  12. CPAleadRobert

CPAleadRobert Peon

Best Answers:
    As I have said in other threads on DP, if anyone here has a problem and wants to dispute their termination from CPAlead, post your publisher ID here in the thread. Be warned, I will post any evidence that I find that shows you were violating our TOS. If we find that we terminated you wrongfully, I will apologize in DP to you, reinstate your account, and reimburse you for lost earnings.

I am going home for the day everyone. So if you post something for me to check, please wait until tomorrow for me to respond. Unless I decide to check on things from home. Have a great night everyone!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
    CPAleadRobert, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  13. DPConnect

DPConnect Peon

Best Answers:
    first we have to protect our business and putting our affiliates ID outside your network is not something professional, I never seen in my biz life somebody add his affiliate link in forum.
    other thing, if we are here is to tell other people about our experience with any companies, because they believe user, don't sellers!!
    if we put our affiliate Id there, that's means your network can't resole their problems at all ;( through my experience until now your support didn't PM back about banned my account, what do you think is that? scam!! if you don't help affiliates and give them all support they will going to find other networks online in the same business, and both we know the importance of quantity of affiliates, I'm JV and I launch my products too, I know the importance of affiliates in success in biz!

however, you have choose, change your method to resole your problems with affiliates, or if "I hear some other review about you" I promise you I'll create a team who will work to write bad reviews in IM forums, youtube, ezinearticle and so on.
    "We work, We give you our energies, We spend much time, We have right to get paid" I wich you understand that.

DPConnect, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  14. farouqxii

farouqxii Peon

Best Answers:
    im sorry to say that, but u probably lost 100s of new publishers when doing that cpalead,

i rlly liked ur site, but not anymore..

farouqxii, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  15. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    I see many thread are started on this topic .. But to keep clean the industry they have taken the steps.. But they must keep proper explanation for each account banned because some hard earners are suffering from it

EmpyreRamiz, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  16. betacom

betacom Peon

Best Answers:
    Every publisher that expirence account banned, they have second change to reactivate again, as long you know what's the reason they banned and fix the problem. One think, be honest, follow their rules.

betacom, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  17. DPConnect

DPConnect Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, but we need to know clearly these rules especially about fake content, from my experience I'm not giving away nothing, worry about copyright, but I do the best to benefit from my visitors.

DPConnect, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  18. TheBiaatch

TheBiaatch Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm facing the same issue. I was earning a $20/day (stable) during the last 30 days and when I tried to login I got the message that my account has been put on hold.

I went ahead and contacted my affiliate manager and I received the following reply: (I quote directly from the email!)

My account was earning a $20/day and I checked the earnings every day.

I would also like my account to get enabled again (along with the earnings) in order to get paid so I can move away from CPALead.

TheBiaatch, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  19. muschi

muschi Peon

Best Answers:
    forget Cpalead! a friend of mine killed himself because of them owing him $9000 and not paying

muschi, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  20. crazycow013

crazycow013 Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a lot of people are complaining, but no one wants to do what Robert and Troy have said countless times. If you were actually banned for no reason, you would have no problem contacting them. The only reason not to contact them is if you know that you've violated the TOS.

crazycow013, Aug 5, 2010 IP