1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPAlead Vs. Leadbolt Vs. others

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by FrozenFlame, Oct 13, 2010.

?

Cpalead Vs. Leadbolt Vs. others

Poll closed Dec 12, 2010.
  1. Cpalead

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. Leadbolt

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. Others

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
    Hi guys,
    First and foremost, sorry if this was already posted. I have obviously not seen it.
    I wanted to ask you,the community, which you think is better and why. I added other as I wasn't sure myself what others there are. But if you select other please state which one.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    FrozenFlame, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've voted other since I prefer AdscendMedia because they have plenty of individual offers to promote along with their more featured content and file gateways. LeadBolt would've been my choice for their gateway should it be close in features but it does look like they are still making things easier to change on the publishers side.

hav0c, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. Maximo Decimo Meridio

Maximo Decimo Meridio Peon

Best Answers:
    I voted for other same, cause i was in cpa lead before, but didn't had a great time with them ( some of them).
    I started with AdscendMedia which is pretty much better.

Maximo Decimo Meridio, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  4. CPAREWARDAPP

CPAREWARDAPP Guest

Best Answers:
    I voted CPALead only because of their widgets, I have AdscendMedia acct but have not had a chance to try their widgets yet. But for offers and opportunity I also like Adcommunal

CPAREWARDAPP, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  5. Dominium

Dominium Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    CPALead is stil the best, but LeadBolt is taking the lead. IMO

Dominium, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  6. LeadBoltMike

LeadBoltMike Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warm regards...

guys have you checked out our new Multivariate testing???

This is something entirely unique to Leadbolt.com

You can upload an endless combinations of custom widgets, call to actions, font sizes & colors and our program will QUICKLY figure out the BEST combination for EPC

thx

LeadBoltMike, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  7. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all of the positive votes, guys !

CPALeadJeremy, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  8. Pilfer

Pilfer Peon

Best Answers:
    CPALead may have had some rough spots in the past, but they're good people. Adscend is a great network, too, but CPALead has them beat for customization.

Leadbolt is....well, if you want my opinion about Leadbolt, read this:
    http://bangormedia.com/blog/?p=91
    Code (markup):

Pilfer, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  9. sellerscentral

sellerscentral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    None cares of you opinion Pilfer...you are a cheat anyway and dishonest

sellerscentral, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  10. Pilfer

Pilfer Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't recall being dishonest nor a "cheat" towards anyone, but I'll keep my opinion to myself and respect yours (if you even know who I am).

And I believe that the purpose of this thread was to state our opinions about each of the specified networks - which is exactly what I have done.

Regardless, we should probably keep this thread on-topic, don't you think?

Pilfer, Oct 13, 2010 IP
    Jackie_W likes this.
  11. Tinkleondabeach

Tinkleondabeach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree, leadbolt uses deceptive methods to recruit publishers. I received a PM recruiting me to leadbolt through my CPAlead video via youtube. It even offered a link to get $25 bonus credit on signup. I looked through the TOS before signing up, and the $25 bonus credit would only be applied if I earn over $2,500 within the first 4 weeks of registrations. Yeah right.

Tinkleondabeach, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  12. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your attempt to make LeadBolt lose credibility is really pathetic and should be completely disregarded.

You've been here long enough to remember CPAlead's childish antics with Troy who created numerous accounts that attempted to negatively impact all other competing CPA networks and also how they terminated thousands of publishers accounts with no reason and some because they used content such as copyrighted content and put a gateway over it in which CPAlead encouraged.

hav0c, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  13. Pilfer

Pilfer Peon

Best Answers:
    1. I've had no issue with Leadbolt until they continued to spam my Skype, email, and youtube with immature recruitment techniques. I publish on both CPALead and Adscendmedia (both of which are great networks), and advertise on several others. If this were just a ploy to make Leadbolt look bad and CPALead look good, don't you think I would be bashing Adscend as well? The fact that I'm showing equal support of two competing networks and voicing my opinion about one that I dislike due to blatant spam should tell even the most dimwitted of people that I'm not out for blood.

2. I remember the drama - just because I didn't have an account doesn't mean I don't read. To be honest, those publishers were bringing down CPALead. Adscend did the same exact thing but on a smaller scale. I don't see anyone putting them on trial for it? On a side note: I distinctly remember reading a notice on the news stream on CPALead that stated the security team and affiliate managers were running a network-wide audit and removing people who were monetizing copyrighted content. The people who got banned just weren't quick enough when it came to clearing their tracks.

Pilfer, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  14. Kalisetty

Kalisetty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you guys too????? so shady, even though they spammed me i signed up to see what the hype was about and it was a horrible experience, my epc dropped by 50%, and they even had the nerve to pause my campaign in the middle of promoting, so i just went back to cpalead, its just best to stick to a tried and true company who pays on time :)

Kalisetty, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  15. Kalisetty

Kalisetty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    oh look leadbolt is banned now, good maybe they were spamming users here too lol!

Kalisetty, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  16. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am noticing one post after the other in this thread is written by people with 3 posts..7 posts..HARDLY ANY POSTS! It also seams like each one of them is talking down on LeadBolt. I know one particular CPALead person has already been banned on this forum for a while now. My personal suggestion would be for people to read some of the more reputable member reviews in this thread before choosing which of these two CPA companies is truly better.

I've used both Leadbolt and CPALead in the past. If you asked me this question about 6-8 months ago I probably would have voted for CPALead. But, in time CPALead has gone down..WAY down. I was speaking with someone in the security department one day who basically told me "no matter what an affiliate manager tells you, we have the final say on what goes with or against our TOS." I proceeded to send him a specific URL and ask him if it would go within their TOS, and this guy couldn't even give me a YES or NO....and this is suppose to be the guys who make the final decision? After that and several other small bad habbits the company has picked up over the past few months, I knew their time had come and gone and OFF I went.

Since then I switched to LeadBolt and haven't regretted it a bit! The same traffic that was earning high $XX with CPALead will easily do mid $XXX with Leadbolt. I've received on time payments from both of them so if it's getting the money you are worried about I wouldn't stress on it. The EPC payout structure at LeadBolt is much better than CPALead, and basically the widget stuff is all the same.

Save yourself the time and headache and slide CPALead under the rug. Not sure about Adscend and some of those others, but in this poll LeadBolt gets my vote!

FPForum, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  17. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FPForum, are you talking about monthly or daily earnings ? Still curious how it goes with PPC, cause can't imagine thin landing pages with that offers being approved.

DPParadise, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  18. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Peon

Best Answers:
    To those who have tried Adscend:
    How is it? Like feature and paywise.

FrozenFlame, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  19. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was talking about daily earnings and EPC..What type of landing pages would you be trying to use their content block over? What makes you think it would convert less than other companies?

FPForum, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  20. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPAlead and some of the others use a template, so it's not really a unique network

golfpro1, Oct 14, 2010 IP