1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpalead PPC fraudulent don't use. Its scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Prakask, Jan 14, 2017.

Hi there!
    I want to Inform you cpalead.com PPC traffic is totally fraudulent , I was working in cpalead in past 2 years as publisher & earned some $$$ ,, but in year 2015 cpalead started advertising and he said PPC self serve traffic . actually cpalead advertising on publisher content locking incentivize area then how can he said this is PPC Non-Incentive ? I was advertising Peerfly offer on cpalead.com but now my affiliate manager said that traffic was bad & no advertiser benefit with your traffic , I am frustrating now because I spend almost $300 & made $800+ . I really wasn't know, what is incentive traffic ? so this is my fault . I am only posting this Thread to inform publishers don't use cpalead.com traffic source otherwise you will lost your money and time. :( :( :(

Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/mbQMxQk

http://imgur.com/9Lf4Mjq

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    Prakask, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  2. Ashif Khan

Ashif Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i totally agree with you. I having same issue with MaxBounty. my account manager was said we can't give payment because advertiser don't wanna work with you because of your traffic is not quality traffic.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Ashif Khan, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  3. Prakask

Prakask Member

Best Answers:
    My account Is suspended . I am frustrated.
    [​IMG]

Prakask, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  4. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello Prakask,
    I see you have made multiple thread posts on various forums sharing this but I assure you we have no fraud on our self-serve CPC platform, we would provide high quality traffic for your campaigns. I've been speaking with you already on getting details on the campaign you were running and I believe awaiting some further details from you. But yes, as I stated the CPC self-serve advertiser platform is a separate platform from our incentive tools.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  5. Prakask

Prakask Member

Best Answers:
    then why you not resolving my problem ? when will you resolve when I completely banned , I am not Interested to write bad review of any network but I am frustrated with letting ticket on both network.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Prakask, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  6. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    I just feel your position because of CPAlead fraud with me. They are stopping my publisher account payment over $1K. I am 100% sure CPAlead is fraud.

Md Rakib Hasan, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  7. anant chaudhary

anant chaudhary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey justin why you are doing fraud with all your publishers, why dont you paid me. every time you postponed my payment for next month. now you are not replying.

anant chaudhary, Feb 25, 2017 IP