1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it guys. What is the reason CPALeadTroy caught this guy for just one week of activity? And yes I also did received an e-mail that I need to re-apply because they close my account for inactivity and zero earnings. Yeah! That's a valid reason but I am welcomed to re-apply and accepted again.

But what about him? Please share to us the reason here. Thanks!

BTW, can I use CPALead links to attach links on my content to Squidoo and HubPages? Is it legit or wrong?

bogartkick, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. farouqxii

farouqxii Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow.. i cant belive that, why did u ban me? i lost about 800$.. thats too much for me!
    Fake content which fake content?

Better explaination.

subid: 64474

well you thought that my page was fake, because when you "like" and "share" the page you will be redirected to "index2.php"
    and in that page, there were a picture of a fake video, the old picture got deleted from the original site, but it looked similar to this one: vvvvvvv.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fakeengland.jpg

when you click on it the CPAlead widget will popup. and when you clear the survey you will get the link in the "alert message"

And why i did it like that?
    Because of this page: "blockcpalead" and many other methods to block CPAlead, like changing the "host" files and such.

And why i didn't put the video and a popup instead?
    Because when the CPAlead widget appears. the YouTube video becomes invisible.

Well i think that thats all i got.

Farouq,

farouqxii, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  3. fireofwar

fireofwar Peon

Best Answers:
    @CPALeadTroy or any other CPALead employee around here.

I also had my account banned 2 days ago due to inactivity since I've been working with other networks.

But I have one question though that my AM was never able to clearly answer.

Can we or can we not promote copyrighted content?

My AM told me we could promote it for regular surveys but not mobile offers, since you seem to have restated several times the reasons for being banned such as spam, fraud and fake content, |I have noticed that you haven't mentioned copyrighted content even once.

I stopped promoting CPA Lead offers roughly 2 months ago in fear of having my account banned, now that it has been banned dued to inactivity, and you mentioned that people who want to promote real content can just reapply, I was wondering, is it allowed to promote regular surveys with copyrighted content or not?

Can you please clear this issue once and for all?

Thanks!

fireofwar, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  4. DPConnect

DPConnect Peon

Best Answers:
    CPALEAD is going to loss confident and recommendation of a lot of affiliates, in fact I don't like such this network, cpalead think as everyone who join them, is a spammer or he is here for jocking, cpalead should understand very well "WE ARE JOCKING" we give you our energy and time and we should to get paid for our effort!!
    come in guys! why you're doing that? every day we hear a new victim from your network ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

DPConnect, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  5. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    He didn't state why he was banned, he just wanted to complain. We have also found that our competition is buying DP accounts to fuel this fire and spread rumors, in some cases they were doing it directly.

As far as your Squidoo and Hubpages are concerned, attaching links to your content is fine.

Your account says you were caught with Fake Content in Facebook, and I see that you have removed the content on these pages. Please contact me directly on AIM at cpaleadtroy.

It's okay to promote copyrighted content if you have the rights to it and it's obvious you have the rights to it. In most instances, we can't tell if you have the rights to redistribute the content, so we'll take precautions and remove certain offers from your website to protect our advertiser's. However, sites like Hulu.com that have copyrighted content and allow anyone to redistribute their content, this is okay. My recommendation is, if you're not sure if you have the rights to distribute the content, then stay on the safe side and don't monetize it.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  6. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    Can I help you? If so, what is your publisher ID? I can look into your account and review your ban, if you have been banned.

7. servicesforsale

servicesforsale Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a ton of drama here.

servicesforsale, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  8. 39ster

39ster Peon

Best Answers:
    They're not cracking down on movie sites as much as they're cracking down on FAKE CONTENT. Alot of the movie sites offer fake content which is probably why they're being banned. My account got banned by mistake because some links didn't work but i sorted it out with CPLeadTroy over aim and my account has been re-activated. I'm not doing movie sites period anymore because i don't want to risk getting banned.

I think most people here who have their accounts banned have fake content.

39ster, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  9. fireofwar

fireofwar Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of them (like myself) got banned because the account was innactive for more than a month, I've been making some good money promoting other CPA company offers and didn't used CPA Lead for a while, that was the reason for my ban, although, I have been emailed and told that I can just re-apply when I decide to work with them again, also, it seems ALL publishers banned for account innactivity will get payed in full even if it doesn't meet the thresold criteria!

fireofwar, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  10. cpaleadscam

cpaleadscam Peon

Best Answers:
    Would anyone from cpalead like to comment on the fact that you are handing over your publishers information to Facebooks legal team???

This is extremely disturbing, especially considering you were openly allowing facebook marketing to go on. I know of individuals who specifically asked their AM if it was ok and they said it was.

I personally know more than a few people who received C&D letters from FB who were VERY careful when marketing there. The only common denominator was CPALead.

cpaleadscam, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  11. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    cpalead is also the loch ness monster with plans to take over the world. i heard they were building a particle beam to zap pluto to end discussions of if it's a planet or not. it's a cover up and cpalead needs to explain this!!!

12. cpaleadscam

cpaleadscam Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you're right...

Its just a coincidence that the bannings and and C&D letters seem to be going hand in hand.

Do you really think that FB would sit by and let cpalead rape its users without taking action? Do you also think that cpalead would not hand over everything that FB wanted with even the mention of a lawsuit or temporary injunction? Give me a freakin break.

Come out of fairytale land my friend.

cpaleadscam, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  13. betacom

betacom Peon

Best Answers:
    I think all publishers don't need to be worried about it unless they don't follow the rules

betacom, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  14. DPConnect

DPConnect Peon

Best Answers:
    if CPALead banned our account for a fake reason, why they offer promotion tools relative to giving away something like ebooks or videos, plus I'm using youtube to get traffic and CPAlead is the best network to promote video content or trends, but I don't know which content is acceptable and which is not!

DPConnect, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  15. tmselbor

tmselbor Peon

Best Answers:
    i lost $8K in CPALead for my July account. They terminate my account before i could even ask for early payment. They sent me a standard email saying that my account is teminated due to violation of TOS... blah... blah.. blah! I tried to contact them several times on several means but i haven't received any reply. I need explanation why my account was terminated, and hell, i never violated any of those mentioned on the mail. It is so UNFAIR to terminate account WITHOUT DUE PROCESS!

I am starting to think CPAlead is BIG SCAM!

tmselbor, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  16. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Is it a movie site with copyright infringement or Craigslist?

bogartkick, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  17. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why dont you guys change networks if its such a problem i make a steady 600 a day and i run tv sites.... just look around for other networks.

ЄxDeus™, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  18. pushbyte

pushbyte Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand that you have to put on a face for the public, but do you honestly think youll make large amounts of revenue you want without the spamming? rhetorical question btw

allowing users that had their accounts terminated due to fraudulent content or spamming to reapply just sounds fishy, like you plan to take their money and terminate again.

you wish to run a legitimate business, yet you hire criminals, what do you expect? if i were to hire gang members to run my mcdonalds i would expect them to sell crack out of the drive-through. so basically you have two choices in this instance... either tax the crack dealers or stop hiring them.

pushbyte, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  19. segzeey

segzeey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I received an account termination notice also from cpalead, telling me that my account have not been active in recent weeks. On the contrary I've been promoting the program like crazy. i think they've got something shady going on.

segzeey, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  20. Raiden770

Raiden770 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had my account terminated also. They stated my account is terminated due to "misleading/fake content". I did Not have any fake content/misleading on my site. WHY would i do that to my site?? It would just cause my traffic to DROPP!!!

Please look into this, Troy. It might have been some videos from 3rd party sites that went bad. I spent so much time and energy into my site, doing SEO, driving traffic organically. I have Never spammed, or done Facebook, don't know how to do it, don't care for it.!!! Only method was SEO!!!!! :(((

CPALeadTroy, please look into this.

My publisher ID #57636

Thank you.

Raiden770, Aug 5, 2010 IP