1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My old account from CPALead was closed (not terminated).

Reason: Poor Traffic and Zero Leads

I did not violate their TOS, not even once. So I re-applied and got accepted by them. Time to get serious baby! Craigslist is not the best place for you to promote surveys. Just promote it on good quality. :)

bogartkick, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  2. xboxps3wow

xboxps3wow Peon

Best Answers:
    I got the email today, I'm so upset its not even funny :(. I made almost 3k last month and a lot was with paid traffic, so I'm in a loss for even more :*(.
    There was no reason to why I was banned. I talked with corey (i think) a week or so back about my promotion and he said it was fine, now I'm banned. I worked all month to make this money and now its gone...and money I spend on advertising is gone as well.... sigh

xboxps3wow, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  3. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    It's just horrible to hear guys... I'm not quite sure what's going on but it sounds to be like there is some sort of financial issues going on over there, finding BS excuses to ban affiliates.

tacoX, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. niche1

niche1 Member

Best Answers:
    I got the news too........granted it was a new account, but really......I have seen dozens of others with serious amount of money left in their accounts, not cool. That is, if they have done nothing to break the TOS and so forth.

Regardless of whether or not there was a ton of traffic or whatever the excuse is, there seems to a very disturbing trend here......

I would reapply, but why should I?

Where is my guarantee that I won't have my account frozen for some obtuse reason? After months of hard work, why should I take the chance on them?

When you see similar posts from other seasoned webmasters who have not broken any TOS or anything else, then you start to question the whole company.

Sorry, but not all of the publishers can be breaking the TOS and so on.....

This is all over multiple forums........

I feel badly for those with large amts of money in your accounts who broke none of the rules. It is not the way for companies to engender trust in either the publisher or advertiser.

I am really learning a lot about CPA that I did not know, before. And, at lightning speed, I might add.

I just want to do business with a fair and professional company. One that is stable and doesn't post videos on youtube of themselves harassing applicants (whether or not they were appropriate for CPA in the first place) and no, it was not CPA Lead, it was another company.

Ladies and gentlemen, what you are witnessing is how NOT to run a professional business.

Thank God for the forums, as this allows us to put the spot light on companies that behave badly.

I hope that all of you get your money that you earned (the ones who did it by the rules).

Lots of lessons to be learned here.

Wow......

niche1, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  5. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm sure Blam Ads will take them, wont they TacoX? You would know since you work for them.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  6. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to keep restating this so everyone knows why we ban publishers.

1. Account is inactive for 30 days. In this case, we will send the publisher a full check for the remaining amount even if they didn't reach the threshold.

2. Using bots to auto-fill our offers. This is an immediate ban without a chance of getting back into CPAlead. We have found A LOT of this recently.

3. Spamming. Much like the person who created this thread here, Spamming sites like Craigslist or Facebook will get you in deep trouble. Even if it's just a "one time" deal, you are still jeopardizing your whole account.

4. Fake content. If a user completes a survey, and does not receive their content, that is bad for our industry and the end-user experience. In cases like this, we will ban the publisher's account. However, publishers that are banned for this reason, can still come back and create another account with us as long as they give out REAL CONTENT. If they are caught with fake content again, we'll revoke earnings / terminate again.

Let's keep CPAlead clean together for the honest publishers who are earning a living and who deserve the best offers available. If you find someone who has fake content, who is spamming, or using bots to fraud our offers, please report them to Security. We <3 our honest hard working publishers and we'll do whatever we can to protect them.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 2, 2010 IP
    jackqs likes this.
  7. braddock

braddock Member

Best Answers:
    didn't know they could do that. Maybe that's what happened to my account. My conversion rate was low, but I was only with them for 2 weeks, not long enough to have a definitive sample size

braddock, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  8. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We'll see about that shall we? I'm going to tell everyone just in case you terminated my account for legit promoting, so that I can share my experience on CPALead for real if you keep your word.

Btw, attaching links through any good content written on Web 2.0's like Squidoo and HubPages are legit or not? :)

Just making sure I'm not a victim like the other innocent publishers on CPALead.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
    bogartkick, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  9. ebfx

ebfx Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant believe I was just banned by cpalead. Really thought it was going to be a good experience. What they said doesnt even make sense. They said I had fraudulent leads? How can you fraud leads? It didnt even make sense. All i did was use quality traffic, and did alot of research on my niche. I have put a nice amount of money on those campaigns and now its all gone. Dont know anything about bots or anything. These guys are scammers for real. I will never recommend them anyone ever. Just taking my money for me for a reason that they cannot prove. This is complete bs. I hope they go down the drain!

ebfx, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    What is your publisher ID? I will look into your account for you.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. CPAleadRobert

CPAleadRobert Peon

Best Answers:
    I will post this in this thread as well for anyone claiming they have been terminated falsely as I did in the CPAlead thread:

I have a proposal for everyone and its very simple. If you HONESTLY believe you were terminated for false reasons, I am here to hear you out. I am personally on the forums (which I normally am not) to handle these requests. I am going to give you a full CPAlead guarantee here.

I guarantee that if you were terminated recently due to fake/misleading content, I will personally look into your case. Please post your publisher ID in the CPAlead DP thread, and I will review your account with our Security and Compliance team. But be warned, if you do in fact have fishy content or promotion methods, I WILL post your information on the thread to show everyone. If it turns out we did in fact accidentally terminate you, I will personally apologize to you in the forums, I will reimburse you for any lost funds during your downtime, AND I will give you a 5% increase in payout after reinstating your account in full.

This will prove to everyone that we are in fact only terminate accounts that clearly violated our Terms of Service. It also seems that every time we prove someone was in fact breaking our TOS, they complain that 'others were doing it'. I would really like to stop seeing this excuse over and over. We are terminating EVERYONE that violates our TOS. Keep in mind, we have 110,000 accounts to look through, which doesn't happen overnight. Also, do not complain that you learned your methods in the Marketplace, therefore it had to be okay. We do not screen all ebooks and guides from the marketplace, nor do we have the time to currently. We provide that as a service to help our publishers. If someone teaches you the wrong methods, it does not excuse you from the agreement you have agreed to when applying for our network and when you created your widgets.

CPAleadRobert, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  12. ebfx

ebfx Peon

Best Answers:
    my id is 105646. can you look into the case.

ebfx, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  13. CPAleadRobert

CPAleadRobert Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking into this now for you. I'll post back here in a few minutes.

14. CPAleadRobert

CPAleadRobert Peon

Best Answers:
    There looks to be a number of issues on your account. First, where are you driving your traffic from? Here are your referral links:
    adv-adserver.com/tserve/itrafficserver.html
    adv-adserver.com/tserve/adserver.html
    38.99.186.222/loadads.php
    ads.lzjl.com/newServing/links.php
    serw.clicksor.com/newServing/links.php
    serw.clicksor.com/newServing/go.php
    realestniggas.com/board/forumdisplay.php

Second, 95% of your IP address have a 97.XXX IP address. All of them originating from Verizon Wireless in NJ. So are you telling me every single one of your leads came from the same ISP with nearly the same IP cluster? Also, you only completed 1 offer, which has been known to be a fraud trap and has allowed us to catch 70% of botting publishers. If you can provide evidence as to how you generate your traffic and where you place our Gateways, I will be more than glad to reinstate your account. If you want to speak directly, you can IM me on AIM: cpalead or email me:

15. mydream

mydream Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was banned too!!! I was paid everytime for the same content i promoted and when i found out profilespy was fake i immediately deleted the site and widget and a few days ago before my account was banned which i actually got from another cpalead member it was even posted in the chat that people made money from it!! it was even in the marketplace!!!! I wish they gave a warning especially since i have been a member for a long time. And another site i had that was justin biebers fan number but im sure if i was banned for that it is a legit phone number. Even if i can't have my earnings i would still like to have my account back i hope or i can register again because i have promoted legits campaigns and i love cpalead. I have contacted security but i am not hearing nothing back from them?? This is the only reason given for my account??? I dont care if i lose my 100 owed to me just as long i can get back in and promote legit campaigns again.

We regret to inform you that your CPAlead account has been terminated due to the following reason(s):

Violation of TOS

What are my options??

mydream, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  16. CPAleadRobert

CPAleadRobert Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you got in trouble for the Profile Spy thing. I appreciate you admitting your mistakes and asking to come back. Please email me at and I will make sure you get a second chance with us.

17. CPAleadRobert

CPAleadRobert Peon

Best Answers:
    I am going home for the day everyone. So if you post something for me to check, please wait until tomorrow for me to respond. Unless I decide to check on things from home. Have a great night everyone!

18. ebfx

ebfx Peon

Best Answers:
    well to update u guys my account was reinstated!!!! just a minor misunderstanding. but i understand how things are getting for them but everything is back cool now. thanks cpalead!

ebfx, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  19. slimjim2010

slimjim2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I got banned from CPAlead, after about a week of being approved!

CPAlead approved my download sites 100% after I was approved.

I explained every single detail to my AM, he gave me the go ahead.

Thanks for the BS automated "Dear John" email, with the link to reapply, are you guys HIGH?

You shit on the very same folks that make you money? Troy you & that other meatball can stop your BS lies, you've been worthless!

Just want to say that CPAlead SUCKS!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
    slimjim2010, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  20. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    lol you got caught after a week? join another network and be more careful cpalead doesn't fuck around

CPALeadTroy, Aug 3, 2010 IP