1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Jul 31, 2010.

1. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    They closed mine recently because i didnt login for 40 days i guess. : p

jackqs, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  2. ucandl

ucandl Peon

Best Answers:
    They freeze my account since 10 days ago without telling me any reason. and of course they never replied to any of my emails or on MSN & AIM :)

Fuck it, im moving to other networks. They are the real scammers.

ucandl, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  3. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And who the fck are you?

1st of all you didn't know me or knew anything about my websites, I might be selling script with a pre-content movies on it but it was from 3rd party websites such as megavideo and youtube and also it doesn't mean that I owned a website with a copyrighted content and I'm not damn forcing anyone here to get it and it's their decision on whether they want the script only or script with content by I am giving them warning right from the very start that it may lead their account to being ban from cpalead or their host might delete their entire websites because it's copyrighted and it isn't my fault anymore.

FYI, I am not banned in CPAlead and I'm not complaining on anything.

You've fckn quote my post just to criticize what I'm asking? Thanks for making yourself looks idiot.

I just asked a simple question and asking for a clarification regarding a certain rule and hoping that I will be able to help Troy explain their side against those publishers that are complaining here.

Now you know it. Dumb@ss.

irule272, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  4. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Warning Please Dont Get OFFENDED By My Comment

Cplead is a load of crap!!!!!!! why ???

because the sites that use cplead when users come to that site they are asked to take stupid surveys and as for my experence users hate cplead surveys and they dont come to your site ie there are no returning visitors on sites that use cplead

THE GOOD THING ABOUT CPLEAD

the best thing about it is that even if u get not that much visitors u will get alot of money form cplead bec evry visitor that comes to ur site would have to participate in the suvey

THE ABOVE WAS MY OWN THINKING !

msk19994, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  5. ucandl

ucandl Peon

Best Answers:
    No no no the best part is when you try your best to make some cash from your website and it ends up losing your account and not getting paid. that's the best part!

ucandl, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  6. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you do is still illegal. It doesn't matter whether you host the videos yourself, or just link to megavideo or other sites. Several big movie sites that didn't nothing more than just link were recently seized by the US government.

Ripped, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  7. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The point is.. They're the one who wants it and I'm giving them a warning that it's illegal in the 1st place. If they'll be the one to spend on it and it's their own free will, then I will not be liable to anyone. Again, I'm not forcing anyone to buy it or even have a copyrighted content. Even if I said that it's a movie website it doesn't mean that the script I am selling is for movies only. This script can also be use if they want to have a website with their own copyrighted legit content on it.

and FYI, if you'll noticed about my sig and my script's thread, I created that way back before CPAleads is still lenient to those who have movie websites that's why I chose to market it that way and now that they're strict against it, I might edit it and change the way i will market the script. You guys might mislead by my sig and how I market it, but the actual product I am selling is the script itself not the movies content on it.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    irule272, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  8. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to keep restating this so everyone knows why we ban publishers.

1. Account is inactive for 30 days. In this case, we will send the publisher a full check for the remaining amount even if they didn't reach the threshold.

2. Using bots to auto-fill our offers. This is an immediate ban without a chance of getting back into CPAlead. We have found A LOT of this recently.

3. Spamming. Much like the person who created this thread here, Spamming sites like Craigslist or Facebook will get you in deep trouble. Even if it's just a "one time" deal, you are still jeopardizing your whole account.

4. Fake content. If a user completes a survey, and does not receive their content, that is bad for our industry and the end-user experience. In cases like this, we will ban the publisher's account. However, publishers that are banned for this reason, can still come back and create another account with us as long as they give out REAL CONTENT. If they are caught with fake content again, we'll revoke earnings / terminate again.

Let's keep CPAlead clean together for the honest publishers who are earning a living and who deserve the best offers available. If you find someone who has fake content, who is spamming, or using bots to fraud our offers, please report them to Security. We <3 our honest hard working publishers and we'll do whatever we can to protect them [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    CPALeadTroy, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  9. forumhuh

forumhuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Spamming facebook is what is keeping the survey companies in the black since Movie sites are gone. When facebook finally pulls the trigger on CPA companies (not just CPALead) the survey/submit business is going to be in a recession.

forumhuh, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  10. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    I don't think that is true at all but I can understand your perception if those are the only type of ex-CPAlead publisher's you associate with.

11. forumhuh

forumhuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do not associate with any current or x-CPAlead affiliates do not pigeonhole me because you refuse to answer what happens to earnings that are held. Just watch your chatroom all they discuss is how to fraud facebook.

forumhuh, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  12. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    I do not provide support for publisher accounts, which is why I will not look into your account. It's the weekend and our security / affiliate managers have off.

For every account that I have looked into that our team has banned/frozen, it becomes very obvious on what the publisher did to get themselves banned. I am sure you already know what you did too.

13. WebmasterWorkforce

WebmasterWorkforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your network was built on spamming Facebook! Just looking at your CPALead chatroom it doesn't take too long to see that. Spamming Facebook is where most of the big earners make their money and everyone else is falling over themselves trying to the same things.

Troy, you are a bold faced liar and a thief.

WebmasterWorkforce, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  14. forumhuh

forumhuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In not one post have I asked you to look into my account Troy. I have asked you what happens to earnings (as a whole) that are held from banned publishers? I do not need you to go through my account. I am dealing with security the correct way which is to send an email to your appeals email and wait out that process.

forumhuh, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  15. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    Well for a large part, advertisers will revoke earnings from us under these circumstances, when advertisers don't revoke, we keep the earnings to help pay for the losses we took with the advertisers.

16. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    And your a self-admitted Craigslist spammer who is banned from our network.

17. forumhuh

forumhuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fair enough, Thank you Troy for answering.

forumhuh, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  18. usjargen

usjargen Peon

Best Answers:
    CPALeadTroy can you increase the limit of inactive accounts to 180-270 days because if someone gets severely sick or gone on Business Trip then they might not be able to login for 30 days and most networks has inactive account limit of 365 days so increase the limit for inactive accounts on CPALead too.

usjargen, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  19. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just got an email too

Elvis Wong, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  20. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to keep restating this so everyone knows why we ban publishers.

1. Account is inactive for 30 days. In this case, we will send the publisher a full check for the remaining amount even if they didn't reach the threshold.

2. Using bots to auto-fill our offers. This is an immediate ban without a chance of getting back into CPAlead. We have found A LOT of this recently.

3. Spamming. Much like the person who created this thread here, Spamming sites like Craigslist or Facebook will get you in deep trouble. Even if it's just a "one time" deal, you are still jeopardizing your whole account.

4. Fake content. If a user completes a survey, and does not receive their content, that is bad for our industry and the end-user experience. In cases like this, we will ban the publisher's account. However, publishers that are banned for this reason, can still come back and create another account with us as long as they give out REAL CONTENT. If they are caught with fake content again, we'll revoke earnings / terminate again.

Let's keep CPAlead clean together for the honest publishers who are earning a living and who deserve the best offers available. If you find someone who has fake content, who is spamming, or using bots to fraud our offers, please report them to Security. We <3 our honest hard working publishers and we'll do whatever we can to protect them [​IMG]