1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alaas

alaas Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you serious Troy?

This is straight from your TOS:

"3.4. Suspension of Payment. If CPAlead determines, in the exercise of its reasonable business judgment, that you are in breach of any material term of this Agreement, CPAlead will (i) use commercially reasonable best efforts to notify you promptly of such breach and (ii) suspend any payment of any earned but unpaid Commissions until such breach has been cured."

Also, you are KEEPING 100% commision earned from banned accounts. What do you have to say about this?

alaas, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. macplumber

macplumber Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly my poing, Alaas. They must notify you of "any breach" and can only withhold the commissions "until such breach has been cured."

Nowhere does it say CPALead can keep the monies from suspended accounts. The fact that they're being paid for it but still not paying affiliates for those makes it much more outrageous.

macplumber, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. nonamenostats

nonamenostats Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey troy, LISTEN, It's understandable that you don't pay me because advertisers don't pay you, however trying to blame everything on me is a nice try, lol. I made a GPT site, my members completed surveys and I pay them. That's all there is. If you said that's my false not tracking them, then I could agree. But if you are saying I'm lying and cheating then FCK OFF, you are slandering me! A mature manager would watch his words when saying.
    Beside, I did not bash nor pressure you here to reinstate my account, I'm asking for reason that my account got frozen. Are you fcking blind or "too busy" to take a look on my previous posts?
    Just imagine one day you got your account frozen w/o any reason/notification and you don't know what you had done wrong, will you try to find out what happened or you fcking sit there and doing nothing?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
    nonamenostats, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. xapangoo

xapangoo Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right, i want at least 50 - 60% of my payment.
    Fake Content or Real Content, i worked 12 hours everyday to try to get money for my studies and now? you want to keep the 100% for you? I want 50 - 60% of my earnings back so i can invest to make legit money with real content

xapangoo, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  5. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Peon

Best Answers:
    don't use cpalead it sucks!

Roger rabbit, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  6. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm new with this.
    Just wondering, can anyone tell me how to trigger the gateway on click?
    Is it onclick="startGateway('ID');" ?

proxywhereabouts, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  7. iWrite618

iWrite618 Guest

Best Answers:
    Here's the thing:
    A lot of you guys complain about getting banned, but you need to understand. You accepted the terms of agreement when you signed up and you didn't follow them, so CPALead has a right to ban you.
    Trust me, I don't think CPALead affiliate managers enjoy handing out the bans to keep the money you earned - not at all. They'd rather let you make $1000 (netting the manager $500 a month, let's just say) for 12 straight months than keeping the $1000 that one month and banning you. They make $6000 vs. $1500 if they don't ban you.
    But when you place fake content out, you are hurting CPALead's reputation and they are good people. They don't deserve to be given the liar/scammer name by their leads because you place fake content out. When you place fake content out, you don't just hurt yourself for wasting your time, but you hurt CPALead's reputation as well as the advertiser's reputation. Without those advertisers, there is no CPALead.

iWrite618, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  8. macplumber

macplumber Peon

Best Answers:
    They can terminate their business relationship with (aka ban/suspend) anyone, at anytime, for any or no reason. That is allowed by their ToS and is perfectly reasonable.

But what I don't understand is why they get to keep all the money earned legitimately (where no FRAUD is involved) by the publisher prior to termination. Account termination looks like a fraudulent way for CPALead to embezzle the funds earned legitimately by a publisher.

macplumber, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  9. GuyFisher

GuyFisher Peon

Best Answers:
    If cpalead banned your account, it's becuase you were cheating the system. I'm new to cpalead, but made over 10k in 1 month with AAN, and never had a problem. I'm here to start using Cpalead, and have no doubt I will be making good money soon enough.

GuyFisher, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  10. GuyFisher

GuyFisher Peon

Best Answers:
    Macplumber, to me it looks like they are getting money back from all the frauds who have been abusing the network...

GuyFisher, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  11. greatcpa.info

greatcpa.info Peon

Best Answers:
    They are cheater and owe our money .......they got my 450 USD . for the reason of "frozen account" why you dont show what is fraud. we can not get in to system . you told we heard .everything finished !!! Nah .. this is poping down your repo among publishers ...now you guys can feel changes how the signup got down for cpalead . can you guys show screen shot of fraudent activity done by me . this is my publisher iD show DP what i fraud and you owed money ID #49725

greatcpa.info, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  12. lavista4u

lavista4u Member

Best Answers:
    xapango...are you for real...i have never seen a guy like you...first you screw a network with bad content and then want money on top of that...how are network suppose to pay you when they themselves don't get it from advertisers....there is no such thing as free money for doing bad work. its like you kick me 10 times and ask money on top of that cos you kicked me

lavista4u, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  13. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is correct.

The xapango guy is pathetic. The issue of fake content had been discussed already here for almost 2 months now and he was given a chance and then he still do it, And now he was asking CPAlead to pay him. LOL!

What company will give you 2nd chance after you violated their TOS? It's only CPAlead based on my experience.

Those who are spreading rumors here are pathetic little bitches. CPAlead is the best company on their field by far, so stop bitching here and move on.

irule272, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  14. suzen.turner

suzen.turner Peon

Best Answers:
    they are just scammers nothing more

lol

suzen.turner, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  15. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    paid one time

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
    andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  16. Kristofsx

Kristofsx Active Member

Best Answers:
    So change the company and please don't spreading some bad rumors here
    They are NOT SCAMMERS, payed out every month
    If U are ok - They are also - simple , isn't?

CPAlead - best company for ME!

Kristofsx, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  17. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah that true

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
    andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  18. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You will never be paid this money. I even added a special note to your account to stop employees from further reviewing your account if they are contacted by you. It makes no sense why you would fraud our network and then demand payment because of the time you spent frauding our network.

This is exactly why we are doing it. Advertisers were refusing to work with us because some were choosing to scam others using our tools. If we didn't take action, no one would have offers.

I checked into your account, your name clearly describes your motive with CPAlead and you have indeed frauded us. Using IP clusters and bots to blatantly auto-fill our surveys is probably the worst way to fraud our network.

CPALeadTroy, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  19. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Andar,

And please be honest. You still have your account with CPAlead, you just want access to our premium surveys and we cannot give them to you since you do not meet the requirement. This is no reason to call us a scam.

CPALeadTroy, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  20. xapangoo

xapangoo Peon

Best Answers:
    You are just a piece of shit that steal other money, we will all get our revenge.

Bye !

xapangoo, Sep 3, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.