1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newsoft

newsoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do that????? If you want to test a survey, try filling it but at the end of survey don't fill your information (name, email, zip, etc..) . By this, it won't count as a lead

newsoft, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  2. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Do not worry if you are denied. A lot of people get denied their first time applying, usually because they did not put enough effort into completing the application.

It is best to put as much information as you can into your application. We have these high standards to exceed our advertiser's expectations in the quality of traffic they expect. And when we make our advertiser's happy, they give us higher payouts which we pass onto you guys. We are also a network that DOES NOT accept Get-Paid-To (GPT) websites. These are websites that give out real cash to their users for completing surveys, and it hurts the lead quality as it attracts fraud which means lower rates for everyone - so we always do our best to keep these kind of sites out.

Also I see that some of you are noticing higher payouts on a few surveys. I would just like to say that we do give payout bumps to everyone proactively when we receive them from our advertisers. We are not that type of network that expects you to ask for them.

At one time, we too were a small publisher and we know what it's like to be bullied around by big and small networks. The type of scrubbing games most networks play and the countless time spent trying to get a hold of an affiliate manager when there is a problem, is a nightmare - especially when it's a network that owes you money. Also being a small publisher leaves you more open to reversals, which is VERY common in the incentive business. This is why we are in the forums, for this single reason, to prove that we're not like them and if we were, you would all be hearing about it right now from other publishers that run with our network. Why do you think our topic is one of the biggest in Digital Point, it's because we have nothing to hide and we lay all cards on the table. If we were a dishonest business, this thread would have never made it to nearly 200,000 views.

When we have reversals at CPALead (advertisers refusing to pay us for leads), we usually will eat the cost for you guys and it has hurt a lot in the past. However, it happens less and less often as advertiser's fight for the large volume of traffic our network has with all publisher accounts combined. We are a big client that most advertisers do not want to lose, and we pass that safety net onto you.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  3. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is amazing... a yr old and 187k+ posts.. amazing :). Im on my way to CPA

elitesystem, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  4. pinoyposhy

pinoyposhy Peon

Best Answers:
    Because this company is amazing :) All the positive attributes of an online company you are looking for is in CPALead.. honesty, support, pay, and transparency = all 5/5 stars :)

pinoyposhy, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  5. venn

venn Peon

Best Answers:
    i have something wierd on my hourly breakdown stats....

it says i have 2 clicks... and 3 leads... :p

venn, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  6. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, CPA Lead may not be up there with some of the bigger networks that are more actual trial based as oppose to survey based like AZN, NeverBlue, Hydra etc but you can't beat CPA Lead for the support they offer and the effort they put into their network.

It's been my first month and I've already has a week when I've done $200 and I work for about an hour and a half a day :).

edrectory, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  7. WildJoe

WildJoe Peon

Best Answers:
    btw do we need to pay extra for receiving our money threw paypal?

WildJoe, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  8. ToP_Designer

ToP_Designer Peon

Best Answers:
    I am hearing about CPALEAD.

But I would like to know. what kind of site cpalead allowed.

I would like to join but i still dont know which site are accepted.

T_D

ToP_Designer, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  9. newsoft

Best Answers:
    Sites with premium content (tv/movie streaming websites, ebooks, scripts, MMORPG, etc...) are type of sites accepted. You can't use the network with cash or referral incentives or any GPT website. CPAlead works by blocking your content till the visitor complete a free survey and then can access the content for a limited time or forever as you like

newsoft, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  10. alexz123

alexz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to request a feature that should be inplented in the getaway! The minimum time the content can be unlocked is 1h! I want it down to 5sec.. If it is possible?

alexz123, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  11. Dreamsalive

Dreamsalive Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ are you alright and in your senses ? Nobody will visit your site if you do something like this!

A visitor completes a survey and after 5 sec. pops another one!That would be terrible! :confused::confused:

Dreamsalive, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  12. ToP_Designer

ToP_Designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Can i use this on www.d-moviez.com :rolleyes:

T_D

ToP_Designer, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  13. alexz123

alexz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will use it for an MORPG game! When someone unlock the content they will be able to click ADD POINTS! then when they have clicked they will be redirected to another page! and when they go back to complete on new offer the geteway will popup again

alexz123, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  14. nutrilift

nutrilift Peon

Best Answers:
    HI cpaleadtroy,

then I understand. Should I applied again?
    I am sure my site is not a get to paid website content,
    all are tv show download link and streaming.

Peace :D

And thank you for the wordpress plugin,
    but as I said,
    wordpress is cool only if you pay your own host for the platform.
    Otherwise, it's really complex (but sure cool :) )

See you guyz

nutrilift, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  15. newsoft

Best Answers:
    You might get accepted using this website but I don't think so simpky because no one will complete the surveys as you don't offer something very unique that is worth filling the long surveys :cool: Better start a blogger blog and embed movies or tv shows from other websites and then apply..After getting approved, you can use the gateway on any website without confirmation (as long as it follows CPAlead TOS) but still no cash or GPT websites

newsoft, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  16. venn

venn Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have problem with the firefox addon? I have some annoying pop-up... :(

venn, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  17. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got accepted by CPALead a few days ago and I'm just stopping in to say it's an amazing network. So far I have made $14.58 and I'm only just testing the water, I haven't actually gone into anything that could make me the real money.

CPALead is an amazing network, and I'm hopeful that it will be around for a very long time. :)

Whitey, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  18. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you use their ASD instead of gateway? :rolleyes:

ThalesMM, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  19. newsoft

Best Answers:
    Does CPAlead gateway refresh the page after completing the survey or it just unblocks without refreshing the page again?

newsoft, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  20. WildJoe

WildJoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone help me fill in these forms?

WildJoe, Aug 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.