1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Any questions you have concerning the CPALead.com network, please ask them here. This includes general discussion about the performance of our offers, suggestions, the performance of our network in general or our Gateway tool.

For those of you who do not know who we are, we are an incentive CPA Network with unique and innovative tools that allows anyone with any type of site to monetize their traffic, better than Adsense in many ways. We encourage you to directly motivate your visitors to complete our surveys, which gives us a huge advantage over other CPA/PPC/CPM networks that strictly do not allow this type of advertising.

Our latest tool called the Gateway, AKA Premium Content Tool (PCT), allows you to force your visitors to complete a survey before accessing a certain section on your web site. Every time your user completes a survey to access your premium content, you will earn around $1.

CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. wastedsunday

wastedsunday Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't the user just disable javascript?

wastedsunday, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  3. RFlame

RFlame Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question for the CPA Premium Content Gateway users...Do you all disable every badly preforming survey and enable those that convert the best for you?

RFlame, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  4. moonshe

moonshe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I only have 1-2 US active surveys , 2-3 canada and 1-2 Great Britaian , to international users i
    have perfspot and one more..Everything else is disabled and that has worked best for me
    in 6 months time of i have used cpalead in a network of sites. Yeasterday and today has been amazing
    for me , many top surveys right now in the network.

moonshe, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good to see thread from CPALEAD AM,i hope everything related to CPALEad can be asked here,there are so many CPAlead threads here in affiliate forum

getjimmy, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  6. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    Just before i read this thread. I created a new account on CPALead. And changed one of my sites to use that account. So basically i have two sites promoting the EXACT same two sites. With the EXACT same amount of advertising done to them. On one i am running how i usually run cpalead with most surveys switched off. And then on the other i am running it basically open letting cpalead decide which ones to do (However i did turn off all the ones that require you to purchase something)

Ill let you know my progress because this will tell you alot im sure.

I watch the stats all day. And i can tell you this. While looking at the conversion bar on the surveys. It is either in two ways. The top half of the surveys ALL HAVE FULL BARS. And the bottom are all pretty much empty. OR that all 120 surveys pretty much have the same amount of colored in bar. When i mean exactly i mean exactly. Its uncanny.

That is basically the only two ways the bars ever seem to me. Either complete extremes. Or all the same. Never i nice step up towards the top.

PeoplesArcade, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  7. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what are the payment terms ?
    payment options available ?

MeetHere, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  8. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Okay I have a lot of questions to respond to, so I will do so in order by name:

wastedsunday: Yes, user's can disable Javascript to remove the Gateway. However only a handful of visitors will think of this and the affects are minimal. We are designing a new version of the Gateway in a new language that I will discuss later as it nears the next release.

RFlame: When I tested the Gateway with PPC advertising (Adsense) I had the best results targeting only USA traffic and disabling any USA survey that didn't pay out at least 50 cents.

moonshe: Thanks for your input. We are working VERY hard on the quality issue of our offers, as per many of our publisher's request. You guys are the boss, and we are trying our best to perform to your standards as we do not get paid, unless you get paid.

getjimmy: I'm thinking the same thing. It's hard chasing down and keeping up with all the new CPALead threads that pop up.

PeoplesArcade: Thanks for pointing this out. We do allow anyone to sign up with multiple accounts with us so you can track stats on different sites - just make sure you contact your affiliate manager before you do so. As far as the conversion bars, we are thinking about removing the bars and just displaying the actual conversion rate to make things less confusing. Thank you for your input on this.

MeetHere: We pay on the 30th of every month for the previous month. For example. On October 30th, we will pay you for your earnings in September. We pay via PayPal, ACH, Wire Transfer or Check.

CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  9. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Troy, just some suggestions:

-Why don't you prepare a tool which basically doesn't display the gateway for visitors from specified countries? I am going to remove perfspot since I am sending them a lot of clicks and conversations have been horrible.
    -If you could add some tool which could track multiple websites with only one account, just like Adsense channels, that would be really great. :)

One more question;
    If someone has 2 accounts and has got 40$ in 1st account and 10$ in other, will he/she be still eligible to get paid? or do we need minimum 50$ on each?

Thanks.

linkgator, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  10. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    Linkgator i think you need 50 in each. I guess you could probably wing it if you talked to them first. I think my aff manager said 50 in each. It shouldnt actually be too hard.

Also for troy. When using PPC. What exactly were you promoting? A video site?

PeoplesArcade, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  11. "rl2043

"rl2043 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    a nice feature would be to allow enabling/disabling of surveys directly from the stats page rather than having to go to the survey page each time.

"rl2043, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  12. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I saw the stats today and the leads are ramping up! :) I saw that I made all the money (well almost) from only 2 surveys and they took like 20 clicks. I had totally received about 75 clicks (Really new and only 1 site running :p), so I just wasted about 50 clicks, of which 30 were for perfspot and only 1 converted lol. So I've decided to run only 4 US offers, 3-4 CA offers, and for the rest countries like UK etc. I've enabled all surveys available (there are only 2 - 3 available at the moment) and got rid of perfspot. This should definitely show better results, I'll keep you updated tomorrow.

linkgator, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  13. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    But... If people come from worldwide. How will they reach your content? Sure your stats will look cool. But you are missing out on money for nothing. Atleast keep perfspot open. And snap dollars (Although hasnt converted at all yet. )

PeoplesArcade, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  14. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    I built the website especially for CPALead, so I don't really care if they close my website. I'd rather prefer them to close the window than signing up for perfspot and closing since they won't be able to view the content. :p

linkgator, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  15. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Do you guys only focus on incentive surveys? What about credit card campaigns?

Shaz07, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  16. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    The UK credit card one is ok. But anything that people have to purchase never works. I would be suprised if ANYONE ever fills them out. Maybe using the ASD tool. But not the gateway.

PeoplesArcade, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  17. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    "Who will you vote for?" survey seems to be working the best for me (50% conversation rate today). I am glad that I got rid off other surveys, it has already started showing great results!

18. csebastian

csebastian Active Member

Best Answers:
    linkgator , what kind of site do you use ?

csebastian, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  19. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    Movies and TV shows sites.

20. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When we add our own offers to the gateway, how long does it take to appear on the gateway? Iv added some canadian offers (im canadian) and can't see them! Iv switched OFF everything but the ones I added....

FanAddict, Nov 1, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.