1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead and SEO / Google Rankings

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by libertygone, Mar 22, 2010.

Has anyone experienced your organic rankings on google drop after you've had CPALead on the page that is indexed in google?

For example - i rank #2-#5 for free clipart pictures on google and i've added the cpalead.com gateway to my site. Do you think eventually I will be de-ranked or dropped? Has anyone experienced something like this?

Thanks

libertygone, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  2. ryuuken

ryuuken Member

Best Answers:
    no it shouldn't affect your google rankings

ryuuken, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  3. dude91

dude91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep an eye on your bounce rate . you don't want it going too high . If it does google might drop your rankings !

dude91, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  4. mjwoodi

mjwoodi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It does not directly effect your google rankings. The CPAlead gateway is a piece of javascript which the Google Bot cannot understand, so google dont actually know that the content is locked.

However, dude91 does make a good point. Although it hasnt been confirmed, it has been said that things like user engagement, time on site and bounce rate could play a part in your rankings. But this is just speculation, although it would make sense that sites with a lower bounce rate provide a better experience to users.

mjwoodi, Mar 25, 2010 IP