1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpa offers for Email list in mmo niche ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Spartan14, Oct 9, 2017.

Hy all i start to build an email list on make money online niche and i am interested to promote some pay per lead cpa offers but i dont know to much .It can someone help me with some ideas on what to use for making money online niche ? Thanks

Spartan14, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  2. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    Years ago (early/mid 2000's) there were bizop leads you could generate and get paid like $8 per lead.

The leads still exist, but I don't know who the advertisers are or what they are paying.

Most of what I see today are email submits where you might get $1-$2 per lead. Search facebook groups to find.

I don't recall seeing any CPA networks with MMO-PPL offers. But it's not what I promote.

If you are generating MMO list, you are probably far better off promoting MMO offers rather than trying to do PPL for the niche.

If you want to make money with PPL, then you want to generate financial leads as that is where the money is.

eMonetize, Oct 12, 2017 IP
  3. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Collect email addresses, nurture the list with relative, useful free information to gain their trust and then promote an offer here and there. That's how most successful email marketers do it. If you behave like a scam artist nobody is going to respond to your offers.

gregdavidson, Oct 15, 2017 IP