1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPA Marketing ($100 a day goal)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CMadeIt, Feb 26, 2014.

I've been really looking into and studying affiliate marketing but just stumbled across CPA Marketing. I feel that this is much easier being you can earn money by just acquiring leads. What is a good program to get started with and a good strategy to get started? How long does it take to build something up making $100 a day goal with this?

Thanks,

Chris

CMadeIt, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Chris, drive traffic to our site and you can make $100 a day if your traffic converts.

If you have sites that attracts affiliate marketers, that traffic will really be welcomed on our classifieds.

We pay $2 per each paid ad posted on our classifieds. The minimum payout is $10. You can't get anything better than that.

Check out the sig. to find out more about our affiliate program.

qwikad.com, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  3. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm actually considering marketing one of the products that one of my primary client sells. They're offering $50 CPA on a $30 software if a person makes at least 50 sales per month. It sounds like a huge risk to me for them to be so generous, but hey they do believe in their product and apparently think this temporary promotion will help them gain more exposure. I have no idea how long they will have this promotion, and they may go back to the regular 75% to 95% comission at some point. However, it makes me want to get on board, especially since I know about the product and have used it myself for over a year.

Julie Anne, Feb 27, 2014 IP