1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cowabunga dudes!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ambrose Smith, Jun 3, 2019.

Hello everyone Ambrose Smith here. Just wanted to express my joy of being a part of this community. I'm a marketer myself been into this for like 10 years now I guess. Really like the interface of the site, the old-school memes here and there, the color solutions and yadda yadda yadda. Cool. Love it. Due part time I try to express my thoughts and experience by writing. Not so long ago I realized that writing's been my true passion and when I have free time I write articles and different researches about marketing and everything related to it for my friend James from paper writing service. The funny thing is that he's been dreaming about becoming a marketer, but his parents insisted he has to be a writer. We laugh at this, but what I really like about it is that we can help each other to explore our hobbies which are our true interests from each other's point. Will be happy to interact with everybody and in case you'll need some help/hints or just want to chat - feel completely free to reach me out and let's have a conversation going! :) Cheers bros.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    Ambrose Smith, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What is it about internet marketing that interests you?

sarahk, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  3. dylanw

dylanw Peon

Best Answers:
    Cowabunga Ambrose! I just got into the field of marketing myself a few years ago. I absolutely love how much the field teaches you about peoples' habits and behaviors. Do you have any interest in the psychological side of it? Have you looked into behavioral economics by chance?

dylanw, Jun 28, 2019 IP
  4. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and Welcome to digitalpoint! :)

izlik, Jul 12, 2019 IP