1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Coupon domain or deals domain name with website for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by DotOnly, Mar 16, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am having difficulties getting traffic.

How is it monetized?
    There is a website running on it with coupon codes imported from TradeTracker and Daisycon.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    You can use cronjobs to re-import coupons from a feed. Some technical knowledge is neccessary.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Getting traffic. There is a lot of competition in the coupon code and deals niche.

What is included in this deal?
    Well, that is the entire site as it is (WYSIWYG!). The site has a lot of Dutch coupons and companies in it. It depends on the settings in your own Tradetracker (or other aff. network) account what you will be able to import.

Wordpress is used as a content management system. The following plugins are installed.

Theme included:
    • Rehub Theme (worth $59)
    • Rehub Child Theme - ReCash
    Premium Plugins included:
    • WP Bakery Pagebuilder (comes with theme, v5.4.7)
    • WP All Import Pro 4.5.5
    • Yoast SEO Premium v10.0
    • Yoast SEO: Video v10.0
    • Yoast SEO Premium: WooCommerce v10.0
    • WP All Import Yoast Extension (could be a free plugin, I don't know for sure)
    • WP All Import Rehub Extension (could be a free plugin, I don't know for sure)
    Premium plugins do not come with a license.

Free plugins installed:
    • 404 Redirect to Homepage - redirect 404's to homepage automatically so no traffic is lost when a deal is deleted
    • 410 for WordPress - let Google know a deleted page is not to be visited again
    • Auto Schema - add schema JSON markup to blog posts. Also works for the deals (they use the Posts type)
    • Featured Image from URL - saving server disk space by loading images from the original source, i.e. company logo's
    • Header, Footer and Post injections - easy add metatags and/or Google Analytics to Head, no need for a child theme
    • Site Origin Pagebuilder + Widgets plugin
    How to proceed after the payment is done by the buyer?
    Domain name: currently registered at Versio.nl. You will receive the transfer code or you can make an account with Versio for a push. Versio's website is available in English as well.

Website: I have created an image with All in One Migration: 155MB. I will share it with the buyer using a Dropbox download link.

If you have a question about the above, please shoot me a DM.

Happy bidding!

DotOnly, Mar 16, 2019 IP