1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Coupon and Promo Code Site Earning $800 per month, 3500 Backlinks, Stable Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thundakiss, Jan 9, 2011.

Hello guys, up for sale is one of my better affiliate websites, NEWEGGCCOUPONCODE.COM.
    There are a few things you should know as to why this site stands out and is a great investment:

1. This site has over 3,500 backlinks going to it (http://neweggcouponcode.com/newegg.com/ is the page that has the backlinks) and a LOT of work was put into the SEO of this site. As you can see, it has TOP 3 rankings for its main terms, newegg promo code and newegg coupon code in bing, yahoo and google as well as many other long tail terms. This site currently gets around 100 unique visitors per day and is always increasing and should top out at about 700-800 unique visitors per day.

2. It runs totally on auto-pilot. No need to worry about advertising as it gets natural traffic and no need to answer emails. Just collect your check each and every month as it has a lot of quality backlinks and ranks in the TOP 3 for its main terms.

This site makes money through CJ.COM (Commission Junction) and if you don't already have an account, it's easy to sign up for whether you live in the United States or not.

The commission received on this product is 1% per sale and as sales increase, the advertiser, Newegg, offers a performance incentive so over time your commission will increase to 2.5% so your revenue will more than double from the site going forward.

You can see the traffic stats here:
    http://neweggcouponcode.com/Analytics_neweggcouponcode.pdf

You can see screenshots from my Commission Junction account here as well:
    http://neweggcouponcode.com/Rev2.png
    http://neweggcouponcode.com/revenue1.JPG

Reason for selling the site is that I unfortunately need the money right now. If it were possible I'd keep the site and develop it even further. I've been looking at some very profitable keywords with low organic competition that I wanted to build pages for and probably rank well for, but don't have the time to do so.

Please feel free to contact me with any offers or questions you may have. Thanks

thundakiss, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  2. Contort

Contort Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me your MSN details I want to chat.

Contort, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  3. Dafleys

Dafleys Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not seeing your site anywhere on page 1 when I search your keywords on Google.

Dafleys, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  4. wdc1

wdc1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can offer 1000-1500USD, please PM me Your email, Skype, ICQ or YM if You are interested to sell me. Thank You

wdc1, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  5. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not seeing the site anywhere on page 1 on Google either. Did it recently drop in rankings or somethin?

J1218, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. thundakiss

thundakiss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, you can check my stats and it does get traffic from google. And even so, it still has consistent revenue and it's on it's way to making $600 a month.

thundakiss, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  7. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well the reason for my concern is that according to the analytics, Google sends the majority of the traffic. Yahoo and Bing only make up a small portion of it. If the site has fallen off the Google rankings, the traffic and revenue are going to drop considerably.

Another question I had is, how do you update the coupon codes on the site? You said the income is completely passive, but the codes will have to be updated as they expire otherwise people won't be buying through the site anymore. Do you research it yourself or do you outsource it?

J1218, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  8. thundakiss

thundakiss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No need to update anything on the site. The affiliate links on the site bring you to special deals on the site and newegg will automatically email new promo codes and you can add them through the scrip that the site is running on. It's a special coupon script. You can see rev proof here:

http://neweggcouponcode.com/RevProof.html

thundakiss, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  9. froyoaddict

froyoaddict Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't buy from this guy. He still owes me $100 worth of links and I haven't heard from him. It's been more than a month.

froyoaddict, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  10. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't buy that site as well. Maybe changes has been made to them ... other wise from an expert point of view ... there is something fake there.

aditd, Feb 20, 2011 IP