1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Countries Where Mobile Web Projects Have The Biggest Potential

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nega, Feb 13, 2013.

Hello guys,

I work on Wapego.com - free mobile sites builder with more than 700.000 mobile sites created on it. When trying to enter foreign markets I've noticed, that in some countries even a lot of investment to advertising gives no result. And in some countries it's enough just to translate project to local language and thousands of users comes without any effort or active marketing.

I suppose it depends on many factors, like mobile internet penetration in country, mobile internet prices etc.

What is your opinion - what countries should be TOP 5 for mobile business expansion.
    I know, that India and Indonesia has huge base of people, who are interested in mobile web. And what about other countries?

Nega, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. ahost

ahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO look for languages which have the widest audience in countries where mobile communications are popular.
    1. Chinese - I think no comments required
    2. Spanish - Spain itself and the major part of Latin America will do
    3. Arab - oil-rich Middle East countries
    4. Russian - Russia itself and former USSR countries
    5. Japanese

ahost, Feb 13, 2013 IP