1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Couldn't make google site search work

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by newbie, Aug 14, 2004.

I tried to use the Shawn's google site search script. How could I get my own client value for "pub-xxx" and channel value for my own site instead of digitalpoint website's value ?

When I typed my own domain site into the box for site name, hit enter, I still got digitalpoint.com value.

Any suggestion ?

"<input type=radio name=sitesearch value=''> Web<input type=radio name=sitesearch value='www.xxx.com' checked>www.xxx.com<br/></font><input type=hidden name=client value='pub-5676236325709660'><input type=hidden name=forid value='1'><input type=hidden name=channel value='7882517130'><input type=hidden name=ie value='UTF-8'><input type=hidden name=oe value='UTF-8'><input type=hidden name=cof "

newbie, Aug 14, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You are better off using the Google API version, that way you have complete control over the look/feel.

digitalpoint, Aug 14, 2004 IP