1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could You Tell Me The Best Way To Advertise My Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by JNRCORPS, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imada

imada Peon

Best Answers:
    try how it sells is to use AdWords or other advertising system.

imada, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  2. imallyours

imallyours Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look at my thread and see if there is something that you can benefit from.

PM me. I'd like to help you !

imallyours, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  3. chrisoffloadit

chrisoffloadit Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertise any website, forum, blog, twitter page, facebook page for free at
    offloadituk.com

chrisoffloadit, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  4. Freemuscle

Freemuscle Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a facebook fan page and get people to like it

Freemuscle, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  5. imbusinessman

imbusinessman Peon

Best Answers:
    In case you didn't know, youtube is probably the second best(Google being 1st) search engine online. try to create a couple youtube videos directing traffic to your site. if you have windows on your computer you can use the windows movie maker to create a youtube video. you can speak thru a microphone or simply type in your information and make it a slideshow. hope this helps.

imbusinessman, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  6. olkeonepinoke

olkeonepinoke Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey man imo from an average dude jus surfin by.... Your site is absolutly ugly with adds. The instant I clicked on it and the page popped up I felt like I was on another internet pyramid scheme site. it's just cluttered and confusing... my first impression was "Is this website selling ebooks or what?" Websites like that are frusterating and repel customers. I'm saying this as if I was a potential customer. Otherwise, Keep it up! my self im interested in online marketing and forums like this help my overall perception of the whole market and so far peaks my interest. Unfortunatly the turn out rate for online shops is rather low... something like a 1% success rate. People say it's all about time and effort but I believe with the right implementation of your buisiness you could succeed quickly.

Keep at it ,Good luck!

olkeonepinoke, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  7. eddieviper

eddieviper Peon

Best Answers:
    my website sucks

https://sites.google.com/site/givingawaymoneyforfree/

eddieviper, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  8. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    One way is you can find similar sites in your niche, and leave comments on their blogs, ensure the comments adds value or else they might simply be removed by the admin

golfpro1, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  9. speedemon

speedemon Peon

Best Answers:
    listen if you need some help, try to give away some of your ebooks for FREE. people love free things, so if you give them away, you will have some traffic by word of mouth. eventually, people will learn to trust you and will BUY your books :).

speedemon, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  10. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did you managed to place your content on social sites like twitter / facebook?
    Use the Twitter api if you have a lot of content so that you would have the benefit of a promotion but without work.

aditd, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  11. shabdbhandari

shabdbhandari Peon

Best Answers:
    create better links to advertise your website. sooner or later, you will start attracting more traffic..

shabdbhandari, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  12. zonecash101

zonecash101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of free SEO information in this forum. Read up on website SEO, bookmarks, articles and backlinks. You can get a lot of good information by going to google keyword tools. You can put this up by doing a search on google for (google keyword tools). Find out if the keywords that you are using is getting enough daily hits. If you are not sure why you need to check your keywords, study a few articles about selecting the right keywords. You must work on learning about the basic terms that are used in internet marketing. If is a step by step process, but if you want to go to the next level, you will have to study the basic terms or phrases like SEO, backlinking, bookmarking, onpage seo and more.

zonecash101, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  13. m1985nehal

m1985nehal Member

Best Answers:
    Advertise your website with most talked about advertising technique in the market today. Advertise your website with Pixel Advertising for as low as 2$/mo and get your website visible to 1000 Visitors per day. For more details on Pixel Advertising, Visit MillionPixels.Co.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
    m1985nehal, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  14. Buzzpromote.com

Buzzpromote.com Peon

Best Answers:
    1. create value

2. tell the world

3. keep doing it..

Buzzpromote.com, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  15. m1985nehal

m1985nehal Member

Best Answers:
    Advertise your website with most talked about advertising technique in the market today. Advertise your website with Pixel Advertising for as low as 2$/mo and get your website visible to 1000 Visitors per day. For more details on Pixel Advertising, Visit MillionPixels.Co now !

m1985nehal, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  16. jackpar55

jackpar55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Studies have uncovered remarkable information about things that influence someone to make a purchase. you must connect with your prospect on an emotional level…touch something more than just a logical reason they should buy your product or your service. This means knowing your target prospect well and really addressing their deepest needs, concerns, fears, etc. Here are a few examples of effective buying triggers,

1. Satisfy Curiosity
    2. Make Money
    3. Save Time
    4. Avoid Effort
    5. Achieve Comfort
    6. Enjoy Health
    7. Be Popular
    8. Gain Pleasure
    9. Enhance Enjoyment
    10. Feel Clean
    If you can pitch your marketing copy to convince your prospect that your product or service will accomplish one or more of these things, you should be well on your way to an effective marketing piece.
    To Your Success.
    Jack Parsons

jackpar55, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  17. adminkamal

adminkamal Peon

Best Answers:
    why do not go for click bank affiliate program, as most ebook seller has been successful using affiliate marketing system.

adminkamal, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  18. johndoe44

johndoe44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there! I just found a new website that promotes websites online to get actually real live visitors and potential clients for you. Theyre way is to post your website on forums, blogs, directories, etc each day for 15 days or 1 month making you rank high for desired keywords. Check here for more info: advertise your website with safewebsitepromotion.com

johndoe44, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  19. Devaguptam

Devaguptam Peon

Best Answers:
    you need start posting on forums where you find discussions related to products you are selling or content on your website and leave backlinks in your posts to your website or just put them in your signature where allowed.

only leave occasional links not in every post or you may be banned.

Devaguptam, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  20. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your thinking of the term "FREE" advertising, theres many like people mentioned above me who provided like classified websites, and adsense. You can also utilize your own facebook "about me section" and "Contact section" add that as well. Do this in all areas of bio sections and that should help a bit.

You can also join a "Meet Up" Group by going to the site and start networking with people. Make a list and list which areas are related to your industry, and help the people you meet. This can lead to a real referral of your website or whatever is that you do.:p

James Byun, Feb 20, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.