1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

could you propose some topics to write about it?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by CaptainAO, Oct 17, 2013.

hello! friends, I'm a new member
    I want to create a blog but I can't find a topics to write about it, could you propose some topics?
    thanks.

CaptainAO, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Write about life in Algeria, that would be fascinating. We get political refugees from your country but I know very little about it.

Maintaining a blog is hard work, pick a subject you are passionate about or you will find that creating new and fresh content is a chore.

sarahk, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. Rinoy

Rinoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Choose topics that you have interest or passion or else you will get tired of blogging easily. To became successful in blogging you have to be very patient moreover your blog should be something special in all sense.

Rinoy, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  4. BlogStartClub.com

BlogStartClub.com Member

Best Answers:
    What do you do? what are your hobbies? There is an audience and places to market for Every topic.

I always start with. What do you love? that can be many things. Then, What could you talk about for hours? And finally, what are you an expert in/at/of?

That will at least get you in the right direction.

BlogStartClub.com, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  5. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You'll need to do a lot of soul searching for this one. And, the answer to what you should blog about is inside you.

Your best bet for creating a winning blog, (one which gets plenty of traffic and earns money) is to think about what you love. What things do you passionately talk about daily or rush to do? If you are constantly tinkering with your car or playing a particular MMO game online, that's likely the thing you will love blogging about. What subjects do you constantly discuss with friends? Are you into a particular show or genre of TV or movies? What forums are you active with online (not for promotion purposes, but just for the discussions)? Do you have a particularly impassioned view point about a topic? Any of this could make excellent content for a blog.

If you are not passionately over joyed by the subject, don't even bother starting a blog about it.

The daily effort of blogging and creating blog posts takes so much time, you might as well love what you are writing about or you will just quit after a week.

Just remember, you will need to cover the same niche/genre week after week, so make sure you can come up with ideas to support a blog, not just a one off article. Start by creating a list of potential topics on the subject. Check out other similar or related blogs to see what has already been written. Sketch down some ideas you would like to share. All these preparatory activities will ensure success once you get the blog running.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 14, 2014 IP