1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could you please review my press release !

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Mr Crow, Apr 10, 2006.

SubmitContent.com Launches Lighthouse for Internet Marketing

Every single day, 8,000 people enter the Internet world of business, yet the majority fail within the first year, even with well established products and/or services. Many are lured by “get rich quick” schemes, some genuinely pursuing the American dream of owning their own business, while others look for retirement or supplemental income.

Whatever the motivation, with millions of surfers on the Internet, the pressing question remains, “How do I drive traffic to my website and find customers with such an overwhelming audience?”

The owners of SubmitContent.com, embracing over a decade of successful marketing experience and wisdom, have developed and launched an ingenious Internet lighthouse specifically designed to effectively beckon unprecedented tidal waves of traffic to websites of business owners and webmasters.

Using targeted niche marketing, provides an easy, tried and proven method to attain a tsunami of traffic to websites, anchored securely in the harbor of SubmitContent.com directories.

Niche marketing enables business owners and webmasters to become their own Internet lighthouse in targeted categories, thus a more productive, efficient and innovative beckoning process.

A simple process SubmitContent.com has established enables putting business and/or product passion on paper and creating an article that is submitted to a network of over 1500 directories – all pointing back to the author’s website. Simply put, the more beams pointing back to a website or product, the more traffic resulting in higher search engine ranking.

SubmitContent.com, an Internet lighthouse and safe haven with over 1500 directories, where Internet marketers, business owners, and webmasters quickly establish a radiating presence.

Web: www.submitcontent.com

Mr Crow, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  2. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The writing is about a 5 out of 10. Review your sentence structure and make those changes before submitting this press release. As to content, it's a bit of a stretch and has advertisement feel. In my opinion, it needs a good deal of revising.

There are a couple key components missing as well.

marketjunction, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. I run a PR firm and write releases on a pretty regular basis. Here are a few tips:

1. The release is too long. You should have an opening paragraph, a more detailed paragraph, and a short summary paragraph if needed. All of your news should fit in that general frame, followed by a brief boilerplate and contact info.

2. You're missing the dateline completely (date / location)

3. You always should include full contact info, not just a url. Media expect a phone number and email address at very minimum.

4. You don't get to your real point, or 'news' until the third paragraph - big no-no. The very first paragraph should give the who, what, when, where, and why. If you don't do that, members of the media won't read any further.

5. If you're using newswires for distribution, there's a very good chance you'll be rejected. You're trying too hard to make it 'catchy'. A press release is meant to be strictly news ... not an ad or promotion piece. There's a big difference between publicity and promotion.

Jenn

jhmattern, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  4. sandbox

sandbox Guest

Best Answers:
    I second that by Jenn,
    I try to imagine a news reader reading my press release, like it's on news at ten. If it sounds wrong coming from Trevor Mcdonald then it hits the waste bin.

sandbox, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  5. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys and Gals

Thanks alot .. I see your point here... yes your right its not really a news piece as it should be...

Thank You Again
    Mr Crow

Mr Crow, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  6. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    OK , I have re-written the press release to try to be a bit more news worthy could you all review this one and see if its better?

SubmitContent.com and iSnare Announce Strategic Partnership

(By-line) By adding SubmitContent.com to your article submissions, you incorporate access to thousands of article directories.

SubmitContent.com, a leading article submission hub with over 1,500 directories, announces a new strategic partnership with iSnare.com, an online distributor of articles to over 24,000 ezines and website owners.

When submitting articles, authors are forced to tediously submit to a number of sites, which may or may not be relevant to their subject. SubmitContent.com and iSnare.com alleviates this problem by providing literally thousands of targeted markets at the click of a button. Through this strategic partnership, SubmitContent.com and iSnare.com are able to distribute articles uniquely designed for intended readers.

SubmitContent.com has chosen iSnare.com as a distribution partner to enhance their direct-to-consumer platform, because as a leader in its distribution, they have proven to be innovative wherein articles are interactive and relevant to interested readers. David Crowton, owner of SubmitContent.com commented when choosing strategic partnerships, he “…chooses companies that promote to niche markets to help benefit the author and the readers.”

About iSnare.com

Created in 2004, iSnare.com Free Articles gives maximum exposure to articles from marketers, authors, and writers. Leading and not following, iSnare.com is an article directory that offers syndicated content for webmasters with easy cut-and-paste tools for ezine publishers. ISnare.com and other members of the iSnare International Content Network, is available to all ezine publishers and web owners to reprint quality articles free of charge. RSS feed for free content is also available to publishers.

About SubmitContent.com

SubmitContent.com is a division of CrowSites.com, whose specific mission is to help website owners and authors promote their wares and websites without getting lost in a mire of unrelated postings. Authors and website owners easily access their targeted niches and targeted audiences from over 1,500 directories, thus drawing more highly targeted traffic from people seeking related information.

By submitting articles to SubmitContent.com, you incorporate access to thousands of article directors, which is one of the best methods of Online Marketing available.

Phone:
    Web: http://www.SubmitContent.com

Mr Crow, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  7. btrot60

btrot60 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your release was good enough to make me curious about SubmitContent.com. I'd like to join and possibly submit articles. On your site, however, I could not figure out how I can register to join. Please help.

btrot60, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  8. serenity

serenity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    serenity, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  9. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:

Ah I see awesome input Thank You

And Serenity Thanks for Tip on what to write ...

If either of you want or need a FREE advertisement on
    www.WritersContent.com
    www.WritingContent.com
    www.CopyWriteContent.com
    you just let me know

Mr Crow, Apr 12, 2006 IP