1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could someone tell me if this is the correct process for forum upload

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by cyclo394, Nov 30, 2007.

I greatly appreciate help I've been getting here and I am following the steps that have been recommended.

I originally asked how to upload a phpbb3 forum to wordpress, and you guys recommended to upload to public_html , which I did.

Then what I did was find where the phpbb3 folder was in public_html and right clicked it to extract. Now this the part I am a bit confused with . I extracted it to /home/myusername/folderofsiteIwantitin . Was this correct?

So now, when I click on the folder I extracted it to, there is the phpbb3 folder. So my question is, what is the next step in getting a phpbb3 template on my wordpress homepage. I am trying to make a link to it in the sidebar of my blog. I am a bit lost as to how to do this, I did research but I was only able to find info for non wordpress sites. Any help appreciated. Thanks

cyclo394, Nov 30, 2007 IP