1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could I REALLY be doing this wrong??!!

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by searchenvision, Oct 8, 2010.

hey guy.. So I am not sure if I am not reading DMOZ's guidelines correctly or if they just take forever to include a site into their directory, but can anyone give me advice on how to properly include a site into this directory, and how long I should expect it to take?

searchenvision, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  2. cablebox

cablebox Member

Best Answers:
    If you submit your site correctly, the process could take a long time as they have an extensive amount of websites that the owners what to be submitted. Just wait patiently as they take their time to accept!

cablebox, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. helleborine

helleborine Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your big mistake is to care about a DMOZ listing. They no longer matter. Like for over a decade.

This being said, you site may be reviewed sometime between in the next 5 minutes, or eternity.

helleborine, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It can take from a few days to a few years for a review, but hey why not read some things like th sticky, that would tell you all you wanted to know.

Anonymously, Oct 10, 2010 IP