1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Costs after startup webshop

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by steven pynaert, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Does the company have to pay for this cost ?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello,

I have a question concerning the costs of a webshop after launch. We are now online since february with a webshop that was developed in Magento 2.0. If there are bugs in Magento , are the costs for solving these bugs for the webshopdeveloper or the for the company that payed for the webshop. I doesnt' sound logical that you have to pay for solving technical problems aftwerwards due to bugs in the system. I totally agree that you have to pay for support for example for learning how magento works. But if there are problems due to other reasons, it doesn't sound reasonable that we have to pay for the time the webshopdeveloper spends for learning how to fix these bugs. If a construction company builds an appartment and there are problems with windows that don't open. The owner of the apparment doesnt have to pay for fixing these windows right? :confused: We even have to pay for all communication regarding these bugs...

Does anyone have some experience here and could possibly give some insight on how other companies usually work this out together ?

Thanks in advance !

steven pynaert, Jul 7, 2017 IP