1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cosmotown.com & encouraging/suggesting to kill dogs

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by trichnosis, Aug 21, 2022.

Hello

I just need an advise. There is domain register named cosmotown.com

One of the domains that they have registered "encouraging/suggesting to kill dogs" without any doubt . It's a map which shows the which shows for killing dogs

1. Is encouraging violence allowed on any domains? (This unknown company says that "We just sell domains and we do not care about the content. You can support any illegal or immoral with our help". )

2. What do you think/suggest any sanction about the companies who supports violence? Where can i report this company?

3. do you trust companies like cosmotown.com who supports violence?

FYI, I've contacted them and my ticket ID on their web site is "19738 "

Regards

trichnosis, Aug 21, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So the registrar doesn't own the domain, it was just registered using their services?

I don't know about repercussions for the domain registrar but the Police might be interested in the site. In many countries pets are considered "property" and you aren't allowed to damage another person's property.

Is this happening in Turkey or somewhere else?

sarahk, Aug 22, 2022 IP