1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Corruption in India - Solutions

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by zeesales, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Alex210

Alex210 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only solution for corrupted politicians is death penalty and not only in India but world-wide. No criminal in this world can do so much harm to so many people like a corrupted politician who's wrong actions can affect an entire nation for many, many years.

Alex210, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yawn... okay, send'em!

The Webmaster, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  3. zeesales

zeesales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Do you remember 1857? The entire country + Pakistan + Bangladesh were involved in it.

zeesales, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  4. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are dump if you live in same country and saying all wrong+fake things about it and if you are from other countries who always blame india to get some political and business gain ,you're fool & mad because you even don't know 1% of india .You're racist rather than human being and sorry if someone call you MAD .Result of poverty and unemployment lead to corruption ,not country ! Remember it .India was ruled by many nation before and they made it corrupted .

Their are many revolutions currently running in India for anti-corruption ,MARD (Man against rapist and discrimination),Lokpal bill and they all have one initiative : Betterment of India .

Better to criticize your own country next time for not running these movements and if you are really from India ,better to criticize you own because you're frustrated !

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    Techking, Nov 8, 2013 IP
    Cool Dude likes this.
  5. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your line of argument, I know there is anger around like you have but this is not limited to India. Probably the only place you don't find people dissatisfied with is Africa.
    Hope is what one needs to live with. And your talk about minorities is not completely true. With the minutest minority group - Parsis - not considering themselves as one, all others become become one and equal.

Alevoor, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  6. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, goods once sold can not be taken back after 700 years.

Alevoor, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  7. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, you mark my words, I said not before the next elections and they are just round the corner.

Alevoor, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  8. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Any other nation would get p**sed off and kick the corrupted government as those Ukrainians guys did, but Indians are really shanti-shanti people. Their tolerance to corruption is amazing:) Looks like they cannot live without it, sometimes complaining, but giving bribes to officials the very next day:)

If speaking seriously, the only solution to corruption is building strong public sector and NGOs and pressing the government hard to decrease economics regulations. India has so many contradictory laws that it's impossible to do white-market business.

Karuna17, May 29, 2014 IP
  9. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry Karuna, I think you didn't seen news from last 15 days, The Congress (Most corrupted) Govt got slap on it's face and lose election after ruling India 10 year. It's not just lost for them it's worst performance in general election of India by them just because people are tired of them and their corruption. Their foreign policy or inclusive growth policy everything sucks. Now the Good thing is Narendra Modi is in power now with full majority so they don't need to worry much about regional parties while taking any hard decision. I am from Gujarat and He had worked here for 12 years as CM and he had proved himself. He is our hope now and every Indian can dream corruption free developed India because they got Pm who is working 14-18 hours per day for them.

FreeFun4Every1, May 31, 2014 IP
    Karuna17 likes this.
  10. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't know that. Congratulations with a new PM! I hope he'll be much better in fighting corruption that his predecessors had been!
    The only thing to remember is that political will isn't enough to transform a society into corruptionless. You'll need to work with habits, social rituals and ties.... Such a transform's never done in few days

Karuna17, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  11. smfseo

smfseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Al mighty all powerful and all righteous Hindu raj is back now isint it? I don't see any one being prosecuted. It was not INC, it was Hindus who killed Sikhs and it was a genocide not roits. People from both sides die in roits... There was not even "one" non Sikh dead. Stop lying! Live in shame that you live in a country where murderers will never face justice.

Revolution eh? Nice! "Desh drohi" ho tum if you call it a revolution. You should be tried for sedetion.

I am bitter with people like you not with India.

Take some money out of your family's bank account to renew your domain that you link in your signature... I can lend you a tenner if that's too much for the "filthy" rich family you belong to ;) Take it easy its just funny the way you said it. I don't mean offense.

Just like no one killed those thousands of Sikhs in 1984? LOL@investigation

smfseo, Mar 7, 2016 IP