1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Corporate google act of god

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by draxima, Sep 7, 2012.

Today I got killed from the adsense program after 3 years of using it.

I know what caused this, I noticed 2 months ago high click activity in my adsense stats for the whole month, I knew someone had a auto script or a team of people clicking my ads. This didnt come as a shock though.

I can create an appeal but I dont see any point of doing so. I might be reinstated but next month or 3 months from now someone feels like screwing with me by using more click bots.

I have no means of being able to tell the world not to click my ads.

I thought google knew what they were doing, they had a system that could detect such fraudulent activity in the interest of publishers NOT only in the interest of google, they don't as the only thing I have done wrong is placing the adsense code on my website.

Google acts only in the interest of google and nothing else. They are not gods just a greedy corporate business.

I will delete my google accounts soon because I dont need that and it will happen sooner or later to many of you as well. It doesn't matter that you have not clicked on your ads yourself.

Bye bye google analytics, gmail etc and I will most probably stop using google search engine altogether, it's not all that.

Thanks

draxima, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  2. bugsaci

bugsaci Peon

Best Answers:
    as far I know, Google uses a robot to detect fraud on their system. If one of the adsense users complaints, then they will check it manually.

It is kinda complicated as well. Imagine you are a google adwords user and you pay a lot of money to use adwords and then someone clicked your ads using script. of course you will complain to google because you dont get anything from that. I believe what they do is to protect the rights of their users. :)

Sorry for my bad english :D

bugsaci, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I feel you, but try to turn this ban into a positive force.
    But I agree with you, adsense policy enforcement team are lazy bastards who should be fired from google after being tortured for a while.

JamesColin, Sep 8, 2012 IP